the cost of evil cole lvl 1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Heroicmedic92

Heroicmedic92
4 years ago#1
what were they smoking
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess.999 Sly. Ratchet and Evil Cole is next!

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#2
Coal.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#3
superbot clearly chose the bad karma route when they played infamous

User Info: NDgamer1122

NDgamer1122
4 years ago#4
Agreed. What a load of crap.

Should be less. 125 AP is WAY too much for something that is quick, punishes rollers, and has at least 2 ways to combo into it.

User Info: tomandsam

tomandsam
4 years ago#5
NDgamer1122 posted...

Should be less. 125 AP is WAY too much for something that is quick, punishes rollers, and has at least 2 ways to combo into it.

I know, right! People like Big Daddy get a level 1 that can kill people infinitely below them, and that costs only 100 AP. It's bullchez. Evil Cole's level 1 should be at most 75 AP, as it's worthless when compared to level 1's like Big Daddy's. Hopefully Superboy sees this.

EDIT: fixed
This is quite possibly the worst user on GameFAQs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382

User Info: PielordX

PielordX
4 years ago#6
tomandsam posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

I know, right! People like Big Daddy get a level 1 that can kill people infinitely below them, and that costs only 100 AP. It's bullcrap. Evil Cole's level 1 should be at most 75 AP, as it's worthless when compared to level 1's like Big Daddy's. Hopefully Superboy sees this.

Crap isn't reportable. At least I hope not, you know how sensitive some of these people are and how bad these mods are
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass

NDgamer1122
4 years ago#7
But no seriously, how do the Coles get away with their level 1s costing that little, and Jak's narrow ass level 1 costs 150? It should be the same. It boggles the mind.

User Info: Heroicmedic92

Heroicmedic92
4 years ago#8
NDgamer1122 posted...
But no seriously, how do the Coles get away with their level 1s costing that little, and Jak's narrow ass level 1 costs 150? It should be the same. It boggles the mind.

Tweet them and it will be nerfed.
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess.999 Sly. Ratchet and Evil Cole is next!

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#9
super bot dont care about game balance lol look at raiden

NDgamer1122
4 years ago#10
NDgamer1122 posted...

Tweet them and it will be nerfed.

I already bug them a bit on Facebook about stuff, which really means I respectfully ask them stuff and use evidence to back up my claims.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived