How Not to be a Scrub at Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How Not to be a Scrub at Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#31
I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me for one.

Also, looking back at my post, the only thing I'd change is the part where I said "we don't take seriously" to "aren't generally taken seriously." I'd think you'd know the users I were referring to if you came here often. I recognize your name so I assume you do.

Yeah but that "its nice to know how fast you would ostracize someone even if they were joking" comment was pulled straight out of your nose.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
4 years ago#32
^Not to mention you used past tense. Were I a new user, I would feel like there was discussion about it before my time and this other party had been proven wrong.
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3

User Info: Leebee_Link

Leebee_Link
4 years ago#33
can't we all be friends? D:

and for serious: I saw a spike is overpowered topic on some other forum. I think it was neogaf(?) crazy times.

User Info: PirateKing290

PirateKing290
4 years ago#34
Awesome vid, really liked it!
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How Not to be a Scrub at Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived