Optimal PSASBR enjoyment with FRIENDS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Optimal PSASBR enjoyment with FRIENDS

User Info: OmegaWeaponGean

OmegaWeaponGean
4 years ago#1
Has anyone else actually hosted fixed PSA versus matches? I started doing it with a bunch of my psn friends and ranked matches really seem dumb and dull in comparison. To anyone who hasnt tried hosting a psa party with their online friends TRY it. A friend of a friend is better than anyone youll meet on a ranked match. Also the atmosphere is much much more enjoyable.

User Info: Icey_Myto

Icey_Myto
4 years ago#2
I know right? This seems more of a party game then competitive to me.
PSN: Terra277
It is universally acknowledged that a Zombie in possession of brains, must be in want of more brains

User Info: PielordX

PielordX
4 years ago#3
In general, you feel more comfortable with friends when you play anything. Unless you're the kind of person that gets overly serious and ruins the fun in a group of friends.
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass

User Info: Potatoman622

Potatoman622
4 years ago#4
Agreed, its much more enjoyable to play matches with good players commenting on what each did right in the match, win or lose. Constructive criticism can go a long way vs. LOL pwned tht newb
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P

User Info: OmegaWeaponGean

OmegaWeaponGean
4 years ago#5
Potatoman622 posted...
Agreed, its much more enjoyable to play matches with good players commenting on what each did right in the match, win or lose. Constructive criticism can go a long way vs. LOL pwned tht newb

People actually say that? All I hear on ranked matches is babies crying in the background... and then a bigger baby crying at the end xD
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Optimal PSASBR enjoyment with FRIENDS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived