Just Wondering About something regarding Raiden's Lv1 HC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Just Wondering About something regarding Raiden's Lv1 HC

User Info: RolDeschain

RolDeschain
4 years ago#1
Do you think his Lv1 was designed with the purpose of using it always as a Hit Confirm Super?

Imagine if they were removed, does that super is still worth?

I ask this because 99% of raiden users rely on HC to connect his Lv1, i have seen the 1% make some kind of setup ( Usually situational )

what do you think?
Battles that last five minutes spawn legends that live a thousand years.

User Info: Arethai

Arethai
4 years ago#2
Were HC's really planned?
I've fallen to a decent few Raiden's who could just set off their level 1's because they perfectly read me. But that's a personal skill thing and is hard to judge...

User Info: Kindertotenwald

Kindertotenwald
4 years ago#3
Arethai posted...
I've fallen to a decent few Raiden's who could just set off their level 1's because they perfectly read me. But that's a personal skill thing and is hard to judge...

Obviously.

That can be said for any character with any super.
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance

User Info: Arethai

Arethai
4 years ago#4
Kindertotenwald posted...
Arethai posted...

Obviously.

Not Big Daddy.

User Info: Kindertotenwald

Kindertotenwald
4 years ago#5
Arethai posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Arethai posted...

Obviously.

Not Big Daddy.

I play BD and its even more so regarding him, his lv 1 is ALL about reading them.
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#6
of course its intentional. these are fighting game vets. its not like theyre like "Ooops i didnt realize forward square links to level 1 super!"

User Info: Rlaur2

Rlaur2
4 years ago#7
Yeah of course TC, it was pure incompetence that lead to the oversights of Fat Princess's and Raiden's 6 ways to combo into level 1. I'm surprised they managed to remember to give everyone a run animation.
-_-

User Info: LaKizzle23

LaKizzle23
4 years ago#8
rlaur2 posted...
Yeah of course TC, it was pure incompetence that lead to the oversights of Fat Princess's and Raiden's 6 ways to combo into level 1. I'm surprised they managed to remember to give everyone a run animation.

Don't know if you're joking or not but I agree... lol
PSN: Lakizzle23

User Info: ElegiacGhost

ElegiacGhost
4 years ago#9
LaKizzle23 posted...
rlaur2 posted...

Don't know if you're joking or not but I agree... lol

He was being sarcastic, actually means:

"SB Is not that stupid, of course thats the way Raiden is intended to roll! God Dammit!"

/Topic
Joakim = Kojima, Anagram! MGS5 is on the Way!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Just Wondering About something regarding Raiden's Lv1 HC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived