About Radec players

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Autumn4

Autumn4
4 years ago#21
tacomangsx posted...
Is this where "NERF RADEC" crys are going to start?

I'll find you OP and spam -> Triangle IRL.

Oh no you won't I'm prepared
PSN: Andrew019

User Info: atopthemountain

atopthemountain
4 years ago#22
SpacePirateKhan posted...
too_sexay posted...
I told people that on the PSN and they do not understand that Radec is meant for keep away and does not have fist fight friendly combos.

Indeed. If I even had the combo potential of Sackboy I might rush in from medium range and curb stomp someone for the AP burst, but without proper spacing for a wall bounce, the AP gain isn't worth trying to combo with Radec's limited moveset. (The up throw to ~80 AP is nice when someone gets close enough to punish, though)

you two really hit the nail on the head....

ive sniped at point blank range but thats because i set people up for it....
his pure melee fight game is only as competent as sirdan's at best....and -> [] for some reason can potentially be rolled out of...throws imo are far more reliable.
so yea as a result sniping may take priority in most radecs playstyles...hence as someone mentioned earlier its not fair to bash radecs for using camp tactics...generally speaking radecs NEED it at some point...
i hope superbot will improve on his close range because of it that....
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)

User Info: Random-Kate

Random-Kate
4 years ago#23
I know Radecs that play up close.
~Quick Match Sackgirl~
Toro Suit = Awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived