Opinion:Good Cole is the best character in the game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Opinion:Good Cole is the best character in the game.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#11
Crabhammar posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Arethai posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
holysquid posted...
PirateKing290 posted...
He's like top 5-6 but I wouldn't say number 1

User Info: LaKizzle23

LaKizzle23
4 years ago#12
Crabhammar posted...
All of this. As a Good Cole main, I can see where you're coming from. He has the tools for literally everything. Still, like everyone else in the game, he is dusted by Sly. Seriously, if G. Cole is a well-rounded circle, Sly is a f***ing sphere. But I digress; I'll save that complaining for a different day. Good Cole is definitely top 5.

I forgot where (or when) I heard this, but GC has a favorable matchup to Sly. I agree with that statement too. I mainly think it's because of his tether, which can catch Sly while he's on the ground or in the air, and combo into a good amount of ap and even his lvl 1.

But yeah, GC is most likely the 4th best character in the game if not 3rd (Raiden isn't too much of a threat to him now).
PSN: Lakizzle23

User Info: FOXSOLID

FOXSOLID
4 years ago#13
Alas he is bested by his Evil side.
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#14
LaKizzle23 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
All of this. As a Good Cole main, I can see where you're coming from. He has the tools for literally everything. Still, like everyone else in the game, he is dusted by Sly. Seriously, if G. Cole is a well-rounded circle, Sly is a f***ing sphere. But I digress; I'll save that complaining for a different day. Good Cole is definitely top 5.

I forgot where (or when) I heard this, but GC has a favorable matchup to Sly. I agree with that statement too. I mainly think it's because of his tether, which can catch Sly while he's on the ground or in the air, and combo into a good amount of ap and even his lvl 1.

But yeah, GC is most likely the 4th best character in the game if not 3rd (Raiden isn't too much of a threat to him now).

The tether is soooo damn slow; Sly can easily counter it. But I was mostly crying about Sly, not talking about GC :P

And Raiden has never been a problem for me. Ice Rocket is a safe way to distance yourself and Good Cole in the air > Raiden's grab. Ice Rocket also completely shuts down Raiden's fC.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Opinion:Good Cole is the best character in the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived