Anyone up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#11
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Lucario we gotta play soon :0

Soon? or in about 8-9 hours with the possibility of your vita being snatched away when we finally fight? XD I hate G.Cole but then again I never fought a decent one let alone good. (The tourney doesn't count since it wasn't a 1v1) Moises and I won btw.

Dude you don't understand... I never get a break ;>_> and my dad took away my Vita during the last 1v1 tourney too. Living with your parents sucks ass.

Also congrats on your win :P
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
4 years ago#12
Crabhammar posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Soon? or in about 8-9 hours with the possibility of your vita being snatched away when we finally fight? XD I hate G.Cole but then again I never fought a decent one let alone good. (The tourney doesn't count since it wasn't a 1v1) Moises and I won btw.

Dude you don't understand... I never get a break ;>_> and my dad took away my Vita during the last 1v1 tourney too. Living with your parents sucks ass.

I don't understand? Lol not to compare lives but my mother smashed my pokemon XD gale of darkness gamecube with a hammer and my dad snapped my discs in half but would always buy me the same game like a week later lol. All of that stopped though around the time I grew past 6ft lol. Now I have liberty to do what I want so I guess you need to grow taller?
We do what we must.................

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#13
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

I don't understand? Lol not to compare lives but my mother smashed my pokemon XD gale of darkness gamecube with a hammer and my dad snapped my discs in half but would always buy me the same game like a week later lol. All of that stopped though around the time I grew past 6ft lol. Now I have liberty to do what I want so I guess you need to grow taller?

I need to get me a pair of Raiden's high heels lol
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived