Do people really hate Evil Cole THAT much?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Do people really hate Evil Cole THAT much?

User Info: Diabeetuz

Diabeetuz
4 years ago#1
I get the hate for his easy hit confirm into lvl 1. But I had just 3, count em 3, matches in a row of quick stock matches where everyone else stopped what they were doing and just targeted me.

I know there's the kratos and raiden hate, but is E Cole hated enough to stop a FFA and just go after him?
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Mass Effect Trilogy, Infamous 2, Uncharted

User Info: PielordX

PielordX
4 years ago#2
No they hate him THIS much.
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass

User Info: p1793a

p1793a
4 years ago#3
Yes

/topic
BAAAAATTLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: LaKizzle23

LaKizzle23
4 years ago#4
Maybe they just hate you?
PSN: Lakizzle23

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#5
I've noticed Kratos, Radec, and E. Coli get ganged up on a lot.
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?

User Info: Slayer648

Slayer648
4 years ago#6
Evil cole has become one of the most annoying characters to fight and I always take pride in killing them first in stock matches. Honestly....more annoying than barrels.

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#7
p1793a posted...
Yes

/topic
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

User Info: Zanoooo

Zanoooo
4 years ago#8
tfw evil cole/good cole+drake teams.
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman

User Info: Diabeetuz

Diabeetuz
4 years ago#9
Slayer648 posted...
Evil cole has become one of the most annoying characters to fight and I always take pride in killing them first in stock matches. Honestly....more annoying than barrels.

Honestly, I dont see many E Coles online myself (from everyone's reactions on this board I don't know how) so I dont get stuck in giga punch to lvl 1 much, and I dont use it much since I play more mid-long range, so I guess I'm just shocked by how much people hate him.
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Mass Effect Trilogy, Infamous 2, Uncharted
Link versus Cloud 4 years ago#10
Ya I dunno it seems weird to me. The most annoying character to me is easily Sly. I dont mind his level 1 much actually but the hit box on his level 3 makes no sense to me making that a completely broken super and most importantly his ridiculous cross stage teleport + AP steal spammable counter. Its pretty ridiculous when I wait for him to counter and then attack but he still counters! Against Heihachi, Dante, Raiden and Kratos I can always punish a failed counter but not Sly. Second most annoying is Drake with is constant barrel and run and gun spam.
Not changing this sig until Cleveland wins a title started 6/2/07
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Do people really hate Evil Cole THAT much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived