Possibly new Toro tech?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fuzzylittlbunny

fuzzylittlbunny
4 years ago#1
Toro can hit people on both sides with his headbutt lol. If you press up+square then press the opposite direction you're facing before Toro recovers, he'll immediately do another headbutt. To make this stranger, you can press the other direction again to do a third headbutt lol

I don't really see why you would need to headbutt 3 times, but being able to cover your backside might help...
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
4 years ago#2
I think there is a combo video of a guy doing this in his Toro video on SuperBots blog. I'll go check it out if my stupid mobile device lets me -_-
We do what we must.................

User Info: fuzzylittlbunny

fuzzylittlbunny
4 years ago#3
Aww... well, that's why I put "probably" in the title. Although I'm curious as to why would someone use this in a combo...
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
4 years ago#4
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Aww... well, that's why I put "probably" in the title. Although I'm curious as to why would someone use this in a combo...

Most combo videos are just for style most of the time so I guess that's why. They are meant to show the potential of a character but also the damn near impossible things you can pull off unless your opponent is a special needs child with no arms.
We do what we must.................

User Info: webbc99

webbc99
4 years ago#5
Did know of this, but have yet to find a practical use for it sadly.
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived