wow i think sweet tooth sucks in ranked FFA...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. wow i think sweet tooth sucks in ranked FFA...

User Info: DJPLACE

DJPLACE
4 years ago#1
i could be wrong but he's hard to use i can hit some people with his lvl 1 but his other lvl 2 and 3... i'm not so sure about... and what' werid is everyone leaves me alone for a minute or two and i taunt just for LOL's... i wonder...
Not A Nintendo Lover anymore... But A Sony Lover...
PSN=DJPlace I play FIghters and co-op's and other games.

User Info: kingtrace

kingtrace
4 years ago#2
Sweet Tooth has a few hit confirms into Level 1, so you really should be staying away from Level 3 and you should NEVER use Level 2, it may very well be the worst Lvl2 in the game. I've seen several Sweet Tooth's dominate FFA, so I don't think the character is bad in this environment.

User Info: tomandsam

tomandsam
4 years ago#3
He builds his level 1 so fast and can hitconfirm or punish into it so easily that he's one of the best characters in the game for FFA. Also, if you manage to activate your level 2 when everyone is fighting each other, you can get a good amount of kills, although it's still a bad level 2. His level 3 is amazing if you are on a good map for it and manage to get away from everyone to use it. Otherwise, it becomes very easy to dodge.
This is quite possibly the worst user on GameFAQs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382

User Info: jhoke13

jhoke13
4 years ago#4
So play the waiting game and let the other guys weed each other out. You can play safe and not have to worry about AP so much since his level 1 costs so little.
XBL:Element H
PSN:Element_H13

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#5
Actually he can still be played extremely well in FFA from what ive seen...
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader

User Info: DJPLACE

DJPLACE
4 years ago#6
thanks for the help i won a FFA after i made this topic. i'm just trying to lvl him up to get all of his taunts and stuff unlocked.... then i'm going focus on parappa.
Not A Nintendo Lover anymore... But A Sony Lover...
PSN=DJPlace I play FIghters and co-op's and other games.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. wow i think sweet tooth sucks in ranked FFA...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived