People in Ranked games are desperate for winning.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. People in Ranked games are desperate for winning.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#1
They'll spam constantly every chance they get, use super while your fighting others, run away after getting a certain amount of kills, air camp, and most of all KILL CONFIRMS EVERY SINGLE TIME, etc.

The online gets more and more broken gradually. This is why there must be a stocked/time FFA for a little more balance and Jak getting his Mas Inverter into his Level 1 HC back.
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader

User Info: --crashbfan

--crashbfan
4 years ago#2
I beat you in FFA earlier, you were 4th place LOL
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#3
Mas Inverter
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

User Info: Kindertotenwald

Kindertotenwald
4 years ago#4
LightEcoSage posted...
They'll spam constantly every chance they get, use super while your fighting others, run away after getting a certain amount of kills, air camp, and most of all KILL CONFIRMS EVERY SINGLE TIME, etc.

The online gets more and more broken gradually. This is why there must be a stocked/time FFA for a little more balance and Jak getting his Mas Inverter into his Level 1 HC back.

Everything there is fine although running away after kills is really annoying even though I do it aswell.

What I can't stand is the toro glitch.
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
4 years ago#5
they have to kill you while you are attacking others. There aint no honor in FFA boy!
There goes my free time

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#6
blazin640 posted...
they have to kill you while you are attacking others. There aint no honor in FFA boy!

-_-

User Info: SMP_hehwat

SMP_hehwat
4 years ago#7
blazin640 posted...

i always do this lol. fat princes lv 1 while your in throw animation
2852 7052 2334 friend code for 3ds
PSN X-Gamblerz (Fat Princess)

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#8
--crashbfan posted...

Hmm lets see...

Jak + not so good Ap gain + limited time + FFA + (you spamming all everyday every sec) = worst match up for Jak.

Jak was obviously not made for that game type. Its like you people don't think before talking. I only play with him in ranked because of my fan'ism reasons.

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
4 years ago#9
LightEcoSage posted...
--crashbfan posted...

Hmm lets see...

Jak + not so good Ap gain + limited time + FFA + (you spamming all everyday every sec) = worst match up for Jak.

Jak was obviously not made for that game type. Its like you people don't think before talking. I only play with him in ranked because of my fan'ism reasons.

He is right. Comparing Sackboy to Jak, when Sackboy has an AP burst combo AND a hitconfirm.

I always just use my level 3 when I do Jak FFA. 6 kills, no deaths, win.
There goes my free time

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#10
I love how you named all of the viable strategies of winning a FFA in your original post.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. People in Ranked games are desperate for winning.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived