How much does your connection effect your game play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How much does your connection effect your game play?

User Info: joydivisioncure

joydivisioncure
4 years ago#1
I have cable internet and it runs games fine. 3mb d/l and .6 upload normally. I have seen so many instances where if i do something it doesnt work but the next guy does the same thing and it works flawlessly. I have been playing since day one and have noticed this over and over again. I don't have bad reflexes and I will say he is going to do this and block or plan accordingly but it is like my buttons don't register fast enough? I do notice a single guy with a lag bar above his head from time to time but for the most part that game runs without people glitching around and whatnot. I am basically a purple belt player and i am just curious why it seems like i am on the crap end of the stick on most matches. Is my connection not fast enough to play this game past purple belt? Like i know offline some set ups don't even work because zero lag compared to when they do work online because there is lag. So i guess i am just wondering if I had a better connection would my block actually work when i know i hit it in time? I just see so many people use air block against my moves and when i do it well it just doesnt matter. Anyone else experience this? I admit I am just and average player but it is just getting old and seems highly unfair. Is this a connection problem?

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#2
*affect

Not that much.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

joydivisioncure
4 years ago#3
affect* sorry. What about having your controller plugged in opposed to wireless? Any difference in input lag there?

User Info: Myles98

Myles98
4 years ago#4
I get a "lost connection to host" message at the start of every other match

IT F****** PISSES ME OFF!!!
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS

User Info: Karstien

Karstien
4 years ago#5
I hit a Dante with Drake's Forward square earlier. He used his level one before I could even slide. Lag sucks.
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
4 years ago#6
Not much at all really XD
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D

joydivisioncure
4 years ago#7
Are the people saying it doesn't affect it really have good connections by chance? I just see so many things that don't make sense.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How much does your connection effect your game play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived