Trying to get back into it today. Anyone else?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Trying to get back into it today. Anyone else?

User Info: TheNardDog

TheNardDog
4 years ago#1
I stopped for a while to beat Jak 1 and 2 (I got the HD collection) and today I'm getting back into it because of Kat and Emmett. Just played 2v2 with someone and was pretty bad. Got a little better around the end, but still. Anyone else doing the same?

Also, unrelated to the board, but anyone getting Sly 4 in 2 days? That will probably distract me from this again. Super hyped for it.
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.

User Info: TheBlackAce222

TheBlackAce222
4 years ago#2
I'm trying to get better at all game modes and i still feel like I'm horrid compared to some people.

Also as much as i love the sly series, i wont be getting sly 4 for a while :/
mostly because i need to save up money for a Mini amp and a new guitar. all together that would be like 600 dollars.
Welp, i always got my birthday in the summer.
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#3
SOOOOOPER hyped for TiT.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

TheNardDog
4 years ago#4
Crabhammar posted...
SOOOOOPER hyped for TiT.

Since it looks like it'll do well, hopefully this and especially The Last of Us will get Sony farther in the lead. I will probably like Sly 4 more but The Last of Us is something the general gaming community is more into. You know "zombies and guns? best game ever!".
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#5
I'm getting it! Just preordered it yesterday. I should probably get back to Sly 1 and finish it though.
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?

User Info: --crashbfan

--crashbfan
4 years ago#6
Crabhammar posted...
SOOOOOPER hyped for TiT.

LOL tit
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23

TheNardDog
4 years ago#7
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I'm getting it! Just preordered it yesterday. I should probably get back to Sly 1 and finish it though.

I bet you could quickly. I beat it 100% in 2 or 3 days and I know someone who got 100% (including time trials) in under 1 day when they got the HD collection.

User Info: Enyalb

Enyalb
4 years ago#8
Until the new DLC, I'm too busy playing Anarchy Reigns to care about PSAS.
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#9
TheNardDog posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

I bet you could quickly. I beat it 100% in 2 or 3 days and I know someone who got 100% (including time trials) in under 1 day when they got the HD collection.

iirc, I'm on the last level so I should be able to finish it in less than an hour. Just got the other 2as well, but I don't thing I can beat them in 2 days :s
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#10
Sly 1 Time Trials are insane.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Trying to get back into it today. Anyone else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived