I think I'm done playing this for a while.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I think I'm done playing this for a while.

User Info: holysquid

holysquid
4 years ago#31
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Do you have any other MP games? If you're jumping ship for now, I might as well too since I won't have anyone to play this with now :b

Yeah, name what you've got.

I actually don't have much >.< I think the Resistance games are MP? I have Resident Evil 5 and 6 if you like doing co op campaign type things. I've been trying to expand my library but I don't have a ton or money. I have an Xbox too but it's in another city right now so that doesn't help. If there's another game you love playing though I can try to see if I can buy it soon.

I actually just started playing RE6, so that's something. Other than that I'm getting Dead Space 3 on Tuesday. I don't have much other than that, if anything at all.

I haven't finished RE6 yet so we could do that if want, I only beat Leon's chapter and left off at the beginning of Chris' story. So I'm only 1/3 done. Does DS3 have multiplayer? My friend was telling me about how thought the demo was really good so I could try to get that at some point.

Yeah, DS3 is the first to introduce Co-op, although I'd only play co-op on any playthrough after the first, since I think the co-op would mitigate the horror.

RE6 will work though. Do you use a mic?
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
4 years ago#32
holysquid posted...
Yeah, DS3 is the first to introduce Co-op, although I'd only play co-op on any playthrough after the first, since I think the co-op would mitigate the horror.

Understandable. I've heard DS is the kind of horror game thats really good to play at 4 am with all the lights off etc etc.

I don't have a mic, is that alright? :(
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640

holysquid
4 years ago#33
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...

Understandable. I've heard DS is the kind of horror game thats really good to play at 4 am with all the lights off etc etc.

Lol yeah it's cool, mic would be preferable, though.

User Info: co1onel

co1onel
4 years ago#34
Wow, this game is dying out so fast people are meeting up with other people on this board to play different games.
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif

Charizard18
4 years ago#35
holysquid posted...
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...

Hmm, well I'll see if I can get one soon. I've been meaning to anyways, it's kind of awkward when I get invited to a party in this game and everyone has a mic but me lol.

holysquid
4 years ago#36
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...

Hmm, well I'll see if I can get one soon. I've been meaning to anyways, it's kind of awkward when I get invited to a party in this game and everyone has a mic but me lol.

Haha, I've been there. Try to get one for sure, it'll really make your experience playing with others much better.

Charizard18
4 years ago#37
co1onel posted...
Wow, this game is dying out so fast people are meeting up with other people on this board to play different games.

Hush. That's not how it happened :P
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I think I'm done playing this for a while.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived