I'm gonna make one of those topics. I hate Drake.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I'm gonna make one of those topics. I hate Drake.

User Info: zxelman

zxelman
4 years ago#1
I won't make it too much of a vent.

Drake's got a neat moveset. Heck, I liked using him. But recently I've been fighting too many of them. And while I'm learning to fight against him like I learned to fight against the many Kratos and Raidens, he's the most difficult to deal with.

I see some skill in using Drake, I just don't like dealing with him. Heck, even Sackboy pre-patch wasn't as annoying as these.

End of story.

Beginning of question. How do you deal with him? I don't lose too many matches with him, especially if I'm careful around his tricky level 1, but he can still get me sometimes. His level 3 I know the tricks around but it's not always easy in some stages.

His moveset overall is difficult to deal with for some reason though. <-- That is normally difficult to fight against when a good player is controlling him.
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.

User Info: McFordmanson

McFordmanson
4 years ago#2
Just know that there will be barrels. If there is a barrel on the field and it isn't in a position where it can directly harm you, you can approach him. If not, be ready for a barrel to the face.
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.

User Info: atopthemountain

atopthemountain
4 years ago#3
as far as i know there is no set strategy for drake.....granted as someone mentioned earlier....there will be barrels....but he has a diverse playstyle....

plus he has little to no recovery on most moves (slide)....
sorry wish i could help
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)

User Info: zxelman

zxelman
4 years ago#4
atopthemountain posted...
as far as i know there is no set strategy for drake.....granted as someone mentioned earlier....there will be barrels....but he has a diverse playstyle....

plus he has little to no recovery on most moves (slide)....
sorry wish i could help

That little to no recovery is my main issue. I can't sneak in to hit him like I try with most opponents.

I expected the barrels since Nov. They've already been everywhere.
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I'm gonna make one of those topics. I hate Drake.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived