Roster is the selling point

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 3D3

3D3
4 years ago#1
This game wouldn't have sold any better if it was made by a more experienced team.
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#2
That and not released in November. It seems this bored has gone back in time. o.0
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: Lexmark1989

Lexmark1989
4 years ago#3
Come on 3d man don't do this.
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies

User Info: 3D3

3D3
4 years ago#4
wwinterj25 posted...
That and not released in November. It seems this bored has gone back in time. o.0

Yeah I'm a bit worried for the future of this franchise now, I know Santa Monica is great but now that SuperBot isn't working on it, how much priority will this game have in terms of support? I feel like it's just gonna be abandoned and put under their table and collect dust. At this point i don't even know if it has a chance of warranting a sequel.
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#5
3D3 posted...
Yeah I'm a bit worried for the future of this franchise now, I know Santa Monica is great but now that SuperBot isn't working on it, how much priority will this game have in terms of support? I feel like it's just gonna be abandoned and put under their table and collect dust. At this point i don't even know if it has a chance of warranting a sequel.

I know what you mean bu the support for this game but we will have to wait and see. As for a sequel Sony and Superbot can always work together again. They ended on good terms so I don't see why not.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: Selite

Selite
4 years ago#6
I think a PS4 sequel would be likely.
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived