Do you think the Smash Bros. team finds PSA:BR funny?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Do you think the Smash Bros. team finds PSA:BR funny?

User Info: SilentProtag

SilentProtag
4 years ago#11
oh please. the people working at Nintendo are humans just like us, and theyre aware of their competitors. PSA:BR was a direct smash ripoff with Sony's current biggest franchises like Uncharted, Infamous and so on

you KNOW this game is the source of many laughs daily for the Smash team

User Info: xXxSuQingXinxXx

xXxSuQingXinxXx
4 years ago#12
wwinterj25 posted...
SilentProtag posted...
(the flop, superbot all getting fired, sony trying and failing to copy nintendo like always)

1. It's not a flop.
2. Superbot have not been fired
3. Nintendo Copied The Magnavox Odyssey been as that was the first home console ever made. I also wasn't aware Nintendo have Blue-Ray disks for there games.
4 I know this is a troll topic.
5. I don't think the SSB team cares.

I'll respond for the TC, since you don't believe his opinions hold any merit.

1. Yes it was. This game was a huge commercial flop and most likely has put a damper on Sony's PR image.
2. Correct.
3. Correct to an extent. Copying and superior replication are two different things.
4. Questionable?
5. Probs not.
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.

User Info: Ragnoraok

Ragnoraok
4 years ago#13
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
SilentProtag posted...
(the flop, superbot all getting fired, sony trying and failing to copy nintendo like always)

1. It's not a flop.
2. Superbot have not been fired
3. Nintendo Copied The Magnavox Odyssey been as that was the first home console ever made. I also wasn't aware Nintendo have Blue-Ray disks for there games.
4 I know this is a troll topic.
5. I don't think the SSB team cares.

I'll respond for the TC, since you don't believe his opinions hold any merit.

1. Yes it was. This game was a huge commercial flop and most likely has put a damper on Sony's PR image.
2. Correct.
3. Correct to an extent. Copying and superior replication are two different things.
4. Questionable?
5. Probs not.

I agree, they must be laughing their collective butts off. LOL, HOW CAN YOU MESS UP SUCH AN EASY FORMULA??!! It is like cheating off of the straight A student, adding your own style, and STILL failing the test.
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.

User Info: Mr_Snorlax1986

Mr_Snorlax1986
4 years ago#14
They probably feel relief more than anything.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon

User Info: JayXZ

JayXZ
4 years ago#15
Nintendo: "GG, Sony"

"LOL."

User Info: legendofskyland

legendofskyland
4 years ago#16
Why wouldn't they care you ask? Because it's not on their system. It's not like Sony having a good Brawler was gonna stop people with a Wii from buying the next SSB.

And all you who say this deserved to fail simply because it's like SSB are acting like a child who has a cool toy and gets pissy when his brother wants to play with it because he doesn't want to share the fun.

User Info: Haigicotsu

Haigicotsu
4 years ago#17
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
I know I would...

This...but more likely

TheBlackAce222 posted...
they just dont care
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma

User Info: itsmeaustin

itsmeaustin
4 years ago#18
I doubt Sakurai even knew this game existed...

though he is a pretty big Playstation fan, (or was until all his saves from his PS1, PS2, and PS3 games deleted in one swoop and he *****ed about it on Famitsu) so he probably knew but just didn't care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#19
Put yourself in Sakurai's shoes - you've heard about some American company trying to make a game that's done in the same style you've popularized. There's no way you wouldn't follow that with mild curiosity, at the least.

I wonder if on some level Sakurai's sad it failed. It's his formula, after all - it's kind of weird to think that someone else tried it and flopped.

I wonder if it'll make him nervous about Smash 4 because he's worried the demand for these games is now gone, or complacent because he thinks there's no competition?
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#20
AndKevinBacon posted...
I don't think they know what it is.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Do you think the Smash Bros. team finds PSA:BR funny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived