Have you given up on this game? Because I...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Have you given up on this game? Because I...

User Info: blaze19_0X

blaze19_0X
4 years ago#1
sure as heck have not. I've been here since the first week and I will see this game to the bitter, bitter end.

User Info: PielordX

PielordX
4 years ago#2
Good show.
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass

User Info: T_l_M_B_0

T_l_M_B_0
4 years ago#3
Given up as in what?
I still play it and enjoy the hell out of it when I do, but I have also accepted the fact that this game won't be getting any future support after Kat and Emmett.
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.

User Info: JayXZ

JayXZ
4 years ago#4
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Given up as in what?
I still play it and enjoy the hell out of it when I do, but I have also accepted the fact that this game won't be getting any future support after Kat and Emmett.

I haven't accepted that fact. If I do, then that means I accept defeat. If I accept defeat, then that means I have no hope. And if I have no hope, then all is lost.

User Info: Mr_Snorlax1986

Mr_Snorlax1986
4 years ago#5
Not yet, but I've only played the game once (I've played the beta many times.)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon

User Info: xXxSuQingXinxXx

xXxSuQingXinxXx
4 years ago#6
JayXZ posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Given up as in what?

I haven't accepted that fact. If I do, then that means I accept defeat. If I accept defeat, then that means I have no hope. And if I have no hope, then all is lost.

Not accepting the fact is understandable.

The following statements you made after that would all be self-inflicted.

I am content with knowing this game is a commercial failure. That does not mean I will stop playing it, or that I have accepted "defeat" (whatever you're implying by this is beyond me).
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.

User Info: SilentProtag

SilentProtag
4 years ago#7
I'm gonna play it next week because a friend of mine wants to play as Kat.

I stopped playing a couple weeks after it came out when none of my friends wanted to 2v2 though. I don't like FFA in this game.

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#8
I'm still playing. =) I did some 2 v 2 with my cousin tonight, we actually had some really fun matches. I'm trying to get good with Jak, and I somehow managed to end a game (we were just doing kill limit to 5 in quick match, since timed is soooo boring @_@) by dropping my level 2 super at random and hitting someone with it. XDDDDD

What a way to win, but we were both laughing our asses off.
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
4 years ago#9
I stopped playing when they refused to give me my Title for black belt in the first ranked season. It wasn't the only reason, but it was definitely the last straw. I actually don't own the game anymore, only reason i came to this board was because I heard Sony dropped SuperBot.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: fuzzylittlbunny

fuzzylittlbunny
4 years ago#10
Yeah, I kinda gave up on it for now. Fire Emblem is too addicting.
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Have you given up on this game? Because I...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived