why are emmetts eyes glowing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. why are emmetts eyes glowing?

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#1
did he fall into a pool of radioactive material and gain super powers or something? i never played his game, but its interesting.
(message deleted)

User Info: legendofskyland

legendofskyland
4 years ago#3
It's the Rift Energy. Normally it kills people or drives them insane. He got lucky

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#4
how did he get lucky? you dont just get lucky.. did he have a strange dna pattern? is he not human? does it even explain?!

User Info: AssassinHawkins

AssassinHawkins
4 years ago#5
legendofskyland posted...
It's the Rift Energy. Normally it kills people or drives them insane. He got lucky

He also has a gadget implanted in his spine or something to keep it from infecting the rest of his body, just his arm is infected.
PSN: AssassinHawkins

legendofskyland
4 years ago#6
AssassinHawkins posted...

He also has a gadget implanted in his spine or something to keep it from infecting the rest of his body, just his arm is infected.

Ah yes, thank you. It's been a while since I played.

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#7
SweetFantasy posted...
Too much kool aid.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#8
thats funny because kats game also deals with rifts. lots of rift related stuff coming this tues.

legendofskyland
4 years ago#9
Retroxgamer0 posted...
thats funny because kats game also deals with rifts. lots of rift related stuff coming this tues.

I have a feeling their rival cutscene is gonna have to do with Emmett thinking Kat is using Rift energy and will think she is one of the Outcasts, which is more than a good reason enough for him to want to fight

User Info: BluBlue4

BluBlue4
4 years ago#10
Retroxgamer0 posted...

I have a feeling their rival cutscene is gonna have to do with Emmett thinking Kat is using Rift energy and will think she is one of the Outcasts, which is more than a good reason enough for him to want to fight
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. why are emmetts eyes glowing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived