I wonder what Emmett's costume(s) is/are going to be

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I wonder what Emmett's costume(s) is/are going to be

User Info: ArmoredElder

ArmoredElder
4 years ago#1
More than likely it'll be his space combat outfit with the mask/goggles, though it'd be cool if he got one based on Twisted Metal's (2012) Mr. Grimm, kind of like a trade-off with Sweet Tooth and his StarHawk outfit.

Thoughts, fellow users?
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#2
im guessing schoolboy or towel.

User Info: DrHamTheDog

DrHamTheDog
4 years ago#3
I'm hoping for a clown costume cause you know....sweet tooth.

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#4
Dude, Mr. Grimm would be AMAZING! : D I'd love that and use it exclusively, haha that'd make me play the character a ton. He's my favorite TM character and I always secretly wanted him in this game, even though I knew there was no way. XD

Pleeeease!!!! Make it happen, Superboy!
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.

User Info: taoxadasa

taoxadasa
4 years ago#5
My guess is Infantry Unit & Logan Graves.
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar

User Info: BluBlue4

BluBlue4
4 years ago#6
ArmoredElder posted...
More than likely it'll be his space combat outfit with the mask/goggles, though it'd be cool if he got one based on Twisted Metal's (2012) Mr. Grimm, kind of like a trade-off with Sweet Tooth and his StarHawk outfit.

Thoughts, fellow users?

I recently tried the single player again and I was a bit surprised by the space costume. I don't ever remember seeing that. I actually wanted to make a topic about it, but it felt weird making a topic just for that.

For the Starhawk LBP dlc they had 3 sackthing costumes available. Emmett, Logan, and Cutter. Logan or some other Outcast model seems pretty likely (Default Outcast model in MP, or even Shade tribe.) A costume based on what Emmett would have turned into if the rift would have been allowed to turn him in to a total Outcast would work too. I hope his space outfit gets in over a Cutter skin.

Mr.Grimm sounds like a great Idea.
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon

User Info: AWorldUnited

AWorldUnited
4 years ago#7
Retroxgamer0 posted...

pls

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#8
AWorldUnited posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

pls

careful what you wish for, you might get it

User Info: Leagult

Leagult
4 years ago#9
Dollar bill camo.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I wonder what Emmett's costume(s) is/are going to be

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived