A very simple poll.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Terrapon

Terrapon
4 years ago#31
Assets:
Hard to hit, can swiftly get out of trouble, can go under most projectile supers,(can she go under radecs lv2?),HC's with grabs, 5+HC's, one of the best dodges in the game best grab, can change her combos to improvise for unseen errors.
Weaknesses: her most used move has a long cool down time if missed. he dodge makes he face the direction she dodged in,(surprisingly annoying)her grab has a relatively long cool down time, her combos are easily affected by platforms.
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)

User Info: DireProphecy

DireProphecy
4 years ago#32
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
BTW that wasn't even mentioned her crazy useful grav pull, and dive kick with bounce back. Or the fact she makes Jak look like a newb at air combat.

Her only weakness is so many bad people playing her makes her look less good.

kats grab isnt something i even see used very often, it cant be that great.

Retroxgamer0 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
The only thing OP about Kat imo is the 360 degree grab.

i agree with this

User Info: BkzUzi

BkzUzi
4 years ago#33
Her grab is broken.

User Info: Mosgus

Mosgus
4 years ago#34
Bumping for more good discussion.

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#35
blaze19_0X posted...
Like Garfield said, nobody is even mentioning her BOUNCE divkick. Not just a regular divekick but the only character with a move that can quite literally hit confirm on aerial opponents into an 155AP burst or level1/2.

In other words, she easily has the best anti-air in he game. And that's not including all her other great anti-air options and options in general.

People that think she has major flaws or isn't that great are basing this off lol FFAs where 95% of players are garbage especially with a character that just came out.

In terms of 1 vs 1 at the highest level I can easily see Kat becoming the best character in the game if she isn't already.

All of this.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: FAT____MAN

FAT____MAN
4 years ago#36
Okay fellas, i've had the game for a day and fought some good Kats online, chaining those combos nicely and giving me a proper ass whooping.

My only complaint is why the **** can't every other character flow through attacks like she can? It really isn't that fair when i can get a maximum of 4 hit combo and be amazingly vulnerable if i miss with Big Daddy, and she can pop off like 12 hits and be safe as hell.

DireProphecy
4 years ago#37
BkzUzi posted...
Her grab is broken.

No.

DireProphecy
4 years ago#38
Her grab hits on both sides of her, but it has twice as much cooldown as normal grabs. Not broken/overpowered.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived