What happened to that CTF mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. What happened to that CTF mode?

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
4 years ago#1
I remember hearing that it was a planned multi-player mode, but its not in the final game. Did SB ever explain what happened to it?
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Looking foward to MGR:R and Darkstalkers Resurrection

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#2
Iirc, it never was a mode. The game was just a originally a CTF style game, and some files were left over making people think it was a mode, or something like that.

That what I think I remember hearing, but not sure.
EMMETT GRAVES MASTER RACE
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21m7saq.jpg

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
4 years ago#3
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Iirc, it never was a mode. The game was just a originally a CTF style game, and some files were left over making people think it was a mode, or something like that.

Interesting...

Even if it was never actually a mode, it sounded interesting. Definitely would have added a bit more variety to online.
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Looking foward to MGR:R and Darkstalkers Resurrection

User Info: DeeNinjaa

DeeNinjaa
4 years ago#4
TheOmegaShen posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

Interesting...

Even if it was never actually a mode, it sounded interesting. Definitely would have added a bit more variety to online.

Sounds like something like, collect the flag from a starting point, then try to hold onto it. You gain more points the longer you keep the flag. Hitting someone with a super makes them drop the flag. Game's over after time runs out/point limit is reached.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. What happened to that CTF mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived