Official crashbfan Friday 1v1 topic [FIGHT GOD TIER SACKBOY]

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Official crashbfan Friday 1v1 topic [FIGHT GOD TIER SACKBOY]

User Info: Camjo_Z

Camjo_Z
4 years ago#41
-crashbfan23 posted...
I demand a rematch vs your Sir Daniel some other time lol.

Sure thing. By the way, you should ask my friend Juptile to fight you, he thinks you are a fraudulent Sackboy and it would be interesting to see which of you is the true Sackboy master...

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#42
Camjo_Z posted...
k don't feel like uploading pics but here's how it went

Kill Limit 7, crashbfan played Sackboy every time.

Ratchet vs Sackboy: Sackboy wins 7-2

PaRappa vs Sackboy: Sackboy wins 7-6

Sir Dan vs Sackboy: Sir Dan wins 7-3

Crashbfan had me for the first two matches, but really I was just figuring out his playstyle - I discovered that he jumps around and spams air jetpack until it works, and then combos you until eventually he's at Level 3 where he gets 3 easy kills. By the third match I realized this trick and exploited his spamming nature by grabbing him every time he flubbed a jetpack. He didn't bother changing his tactics and ended up losing badly due to giving me tons of AP with every grab. If we were to play another set of 3, I suspect I would win.

On a side note, after terminating the match he sent me a message stating "-_- what a d***". When I sent him a message saying GG's, he told me that the "constant grabbing really p****d (him) off to no end". Maybe if you don't spam air jetpack so much I won't be able to.

Thought as much. A spammer claiming to be good. Thank you for the feedback.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Official crashbfan Friday 1v1 topic [FIGHT GOD TIER SACKBOY]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived