Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: holysquid

holysquid
4 years ago#11
Charizard18 posted...
Congrats, hex xD I wanted him to get in only because of you. I'm not too crazy about GoW rep again though.

<3
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com

User Info: Kratos_Is_Bald

Kratos_Is_Bald
4 years ago#12
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65466410

Results are funny in hindsight

holysquid
4 years ago#13
Kratos_Is_Bald posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65466410

Results are funny in hindsight

I was thinking the same thing, lol.

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
4 years ago#14
holysquid posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Congrats, hex xD I wanted him to get in only because of you. I'm not too crazy about GoW rep again though.

<3

*uses Pipotron G*
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640

User Info: EtroAnime

EtroAnime
4 years ago#15
Also GGs earlier Holysquid, i didn't know you were a Dead Space fan. Honestly he looks cool to play with moreso than Emmett but Zeus is meh to me since I am tired of GoW. I guess we will never see an RPG rep unless this isn't that last of character DLC.
Now Playing - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD
PSN ID: Rammel29

holysquid
4 years ago#16
Etroanime posted...
Also GGs earlier Holysquid, i didn't know you were a Dead Space fan. Honestly he looks cool to play with moreso than Emmett but Zeus is meh to me since I am tired of GoW. I guess we will never see an RPG rep unless this isn't that last of character DLC.

Yeah, GGs guys. Most fun I've had with this game in a while.

Dead Space is my favorite series this gen, with the first one being my second favorite game of all time.

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#17
Well ignore the trolls like TIMBO. He's gonna be pretty badass! Although I'm a bit upset that he doesn't use the harpoon launcher in this game :/ that was my favorite Dead Space weapon!
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.

holysquid
4 years ago#18
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Well ignore the trolls like TIMBO. He's gonna be pretty badass! Although I'm a bit upset that he doesn't use the harpoon launcher in this game :/ that was my favorite Dead Space weapon!

Yeah he will be for sure. Ever since I played DS1 I've imagined having Isaac in Smash Bros. (sounds silly, I know) and obviously that would never happen, so for him to be in a Smash Bros. esque game just makes me elated beyond belief.

Also, I don't think we saw his entire moveset, the Javelin gun might still be in there!

User Info: EtroAnime

EtroAnime
4 years ago#19
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Yeah he will be for sure. Ever since I played DS1 I've imagined having Isaac in Smash Bros. (sounds silly, I know) and obviously that would never happen, so for him to be in a Smash Bros. esque game just makes me elated beyond belief.

Also, I don't think we saw his entire moveset, the Javelin gun might still be in there!

His moves look crazy I watched more of that ign video loving his guns he might become a main of mine if he really plays like Drake and little bit of Jak. I might have to give the DS games a try, don't know if I should just start at DS1 or 2 those necromorphs always freaked me
Now Playing - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD
PSN ID: Rammel29

holysquid
4 years ago#20
Etroanime posted...
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

His moves look crazy I watched more of that ign video loving his guns he might become a main of mine if he really plays like Drake and little bit of Jak. I might have to give the DS games a try, don't know if I should just start at DS1 or 2 those necromorphs always freaked me

I'd say start at 1, but if the horror is making you reluctant, 2 is less scary than 1.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived