for some reason, I feel an assassins creed rep will be coming to this game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. for some reason, I feel an assassins creed rep will be coming to this game...

User Info: dadkwashere

dadkwashere
4 years ago#1
the question is, who will it be? - Results (31 votes)
Connor-he is the current major assassin and his game was closest to PSASBR release date
9.68% (3 votes)
Ezio-obviously the most popular assassin needs to get in this poorly advertised game
38.71% (12 votes)
Aveline-she was in the ps vita exclusive game, so she is technically sony exclusive
6.45% (2 votes)
Edward-obviously for advertisement purposes and the supposed exclusive content on ps3
35.48% (11 votes)
Desmond-the guy is the catalyst in the series and technically the main character...until THAT happened
3.23% (1 votes)
Altair-first assassin, you cant go wrong with the original. Dont let Ezio hog the glory
3.23% (1 votes)
Haytham-Nice twist if they add him as a playable character in the game
3.23% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Only one will prevail.
"They never understood you like I did, Snake. You're human, so its only right you go by your real name: David Hayter." *flips table*

User Info: Dsurions_Wrath

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#2
It's gonna be Ezio or Edward. I'd prefer Ezio but eh, I kind of stopped caring about AC after Brotherhood.
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21

User Info: habbox77

habbox77
4 years ago#3
Edward Kenway as the playable character and Desmond or One of Those Who Came Before as the minion
IGN: Tenabrus
Currently Renting: Req Banshee; Feb. 25th - March 3rd - Tsuruya (StarzOfNight)

User Info: FLAME_OF_LEECA

FLAME_OF_LEECA
4 years ago#4
We are gettin edward, with ezio/altair/connor alt costumes
PSN: Adelflame
Every board has its trolls, and you, who is reading this, could be their next victim

User Info: T_l_M_B_0

T_l_M_B_0
4 years ago#5
I don't think we'll get any more DLC at all, but if we did, it'd be Ezio for popularity or Edward for currentness.
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.

User Info: Omega_Zero_XP

Omega_Zero_XP
4 years ago#6
habbox77 posted...
Edward Kenway as the playable character and Desmond or One of Those Who Came Before as the minion

TWCB minion would be awesome. Make them my ***** for making me theirs through the whole series.
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?

User Info: solideye11

solideye11
4 years ago#7
I would welcome Ezio and Altair. Everone else, no.
SOLID EYE SYSTEM-OTC-0017/02
PSN: chr11224
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. for some reason, I feel an assassins creed rep will be coming to this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived