I'm really shocked no one thought to have this character in the game:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I'm really shocked no one thought to have this character in the game:

User Info: holysquid

holysquid
4 years ago#1
Spyro the Dragon. I mean, he's a purple dragon! From the PS1 days! Superbot really ****ed up with not getting Spyro, since it would have been easy as pie to obtain his right, rite??

cmon ppl
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com

User Info: Selite

Selite
4 years ago#2
Jen from Primal.
Random Video Game Vids. Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#3
People who want Spyro in the game need to realize he's not unique. How would he even attack? He moves around on all 4 legs. How would he punch? Would kind of attacks would he possibly have? He can ram opponents and breathe fire, but what else? And even those two attacks a bunch of other characters already have. People need to get out of the 90's.
PSN: Internoob
Woof woof.

holysquid
4 years ago#4
Pink_a_Dink posted...
People who want Spyro in the game need to realize he's not unique. How would he even attack? He moves around on all 4 legs. How would he punch? Would kind of attacks would he possibly have? He can ram opponents and breathe fire, but what else? And even those two attacks a bunch of other characters already have. People need to get out of the 90's.

Well if they could make Ivysaur work, I think they'd be able to make Spyro work >__>

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#5
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Well if they could make Ivysaur work, I think they'd be able to make Spyro work >__>

True but you gotta remember, SSBB only had 2 attack buttons, this game has 3, plus 3 different supers.
Woof woof.

holysquid
4 years ago#6
Pink_a_Dink posted...
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

True but you gotta remember, SSBB only had 2 attack buttons, this game has 3, plus 3 different supers.

If they could make Fat Princess work, I think they could make Spyro work >__>

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#7
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

But she has hands she could use .__. lol
Woof woof.

User Info: Dsurions_Wrath

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#8
Well he had his charge, multiple types of breaths, a glide, I think a tail whip.
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21

holysquid
4 years ago#9
Pink_a_Dink posted...
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

But she has hands she could use .__. lol

But does she use them?!??!?!??! I didn't think so. Plus, Spyro can attack with his wings instead >__>

User Info: hotgasmask

hotgasmask
4 years ago#10
do you think your special?? unique?? different ?? EVERYONE ON THE planet thought of this EVERYONE.
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I'm really shocked no one thought to have this character in the game:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived