Evil Cole Buff

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DryGuy84

DryGuy84
3 years ago#1
I haven't seen this posted on here yet, but back in the Gamespot Zeus/Isaac tournament footage did anyone notice how much faster Evil Cole's Level 2 is? (the actual kill, not the stun before it)
"This sig needs to be about 20% cooler" -Rainbow Dash
Mains: Sweet Tooth, Big Daddy, Nariko, and now PaRappa

User Info: SkeletonSackBoy

SkeletonSackBoy
3 years ago#2
DryGuy84 posted...
I haven't seen this posted on here yet, but back in the Gamespot Zeus/Isaac tournament footage did anyone notice how much faster Evil Cole's Level 2 is? (the actual kill, not the stun before it)

Yeah I noticed that too but it could be considered a nerf in some situations because some idiots like to run in before the super is over giving one more kill
Warnings: 2 Bans: 0
Next Name: GreenSackGirl My PSN revealed tomorrow. Not that anyone cares.

User Info: DryGuy84

DryGuy84
3 years ago#3
SkeletonSackBoy posted...
DryGuy84 posted...

Yeah I noticed that too but it could be considered a nerf in some situations because some idiots like to run in before the super is over giving one more kill

True
"This sig needs to be about 20% cooler" -Rainbow Dash
Mains: Sweet Tooth, Big Daddy, Nariko, and now PaRappa

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived