I REFUSE to buy this DLC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kingtrace

kingtrace
4 years ago#11
blazin640 posted...
AngelSkulz posted...
So you bought the game for 60 for a 10 dollar DLC?

or he bought the game because he likes God of War and he was going to buy it? Ever think of that?

Seriously. It's starting to be a little irksome with people like "Oh, you bought GoW:A just to get ten dollar dlc? It's like buying an airplane ticket to get peanuts! Lol, dummy!"

When it's more like "I bought an airline ticket to go on a plane and... Hey, look, peanuts! Neat."
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK

User Info: UltraSora

UltraSora
4 years ago#12
I see what you did there..

User Info: AngelSkulz

AngelSkulz
4 years ago#13
Well how would I have known he would've planed of owning a copy of the game anyway?

Unlike me, Scroll through friend's list; sees someone playing GoWA, asked for code nicely, friend don't care and just gives it. Profit.

GoW3 > GoWA anyways.
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.

User Info: habbox77

habbox77
4 years ago#14
so you refuse to support SM by not buying 10 dollar dlc but will buy a 60 dollar game from them

you sure showed em!
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra

User Info: kingtrace

kingtrace
4 years ago#15
habbox77 posted...
so you refuse to support SM by not buying 10 dollar dlc but will buy a 60 dollar game from them

you sure showed em!

Yeah, instead, he bought a $60 game made by the same company! He's so despicable!
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK

User Info: AngelSkulz

AngelSkulz
4 years ago#16
Got the game for $30 lol. Kat and Emmet were free, now Zeus and Issac is free. Except for those unnecessary customs and stages which I could care less. So you got me there, I may have still supported SSM but not at a full $60 price.
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived