Things from PSASBR you'd like to see in the next Smash.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Things from PSASBR you'd like to see in the next Smash.

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
3 years ago#21
kingtrace posted...
Some kind of super bar.

"*GASP* You want the kill system of this game in SMASH? ARE YOU NUTS?!?"

Calm down there, random net troll. What I mean is some kind of bar for high damaging but not necessarily lethal supers, like they work in most fighting games. I still want the Smash kill system to stay the same.

Pixel made a thread about this on the Smash board the other day asking if people would like a super system and it was pretty well recieved.
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."

User Info: pixel378

pixel378
3 years ago#22
Charizard18 posted...
kingtrace posted...
Some kind of super bar.

Calm down there, random net troll. What I mean is some kind of bar for high damaging but not necessarily lethal supers, like they work in most fighting games. I still want the Smash kill system to stay the same.

Pixel made a thread about this on the Smash board the other day asking if people would like a super system and it was pretty well recieved.

Yeah I think it would kickass.

I think it will work as long as its not overpowered. Its like killing 3 birds with one stone.

-Reduces spamming
-Reduces people waiting for others to beat eachother up and then killstealing.
-Adds a new fun move to use whilst keeping the ring out everybody loves.
MGO- Mr. Detroit

User Info: megamanx1291

megamanx1291
3 years ago#23
Elbirdo posted...
Nothing

This game is bad, Imo.
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
3 years ago#24
NDgamer1122 posted...
For the next Smash: More costumes. Taunt, intro, and outro customization would be cool, too.

YES.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
The fun.
Strickland Propene does not have a vending machine. It smells, and I thank God every day I get home that I didn't get exploded.

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
3 years ago#26
- Final Smashes using meters, basically you build meter to gain access to your FS; FS wouldn't kill you outright, but the knockback would be huge.

- Rival cutscenes
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: zombie_bait

zombie_bait
3 years ago#27
pixel378 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
kingtrace posted...
Some kind of super bar.

Yeah I think it would kickass.

I think it will work as long as its not overpowered. Its like killing 3 birds with one stone.

-Reduces spamming
-Reduces people waiting for others to beat eachother up and then killstealing.
-Adds a new fun move to use whilst keeping the ring out everybody loves.

This. The worst thing about SSB's gameplay is that it rewards campers and spammers. I like it when a game penalizes you for not playing. A little off-topic but BlazBlue has a mechanic that increases the amount of damage you take if you run away or avoid fighting. That's something I would like to see being used in more fighters in general. Some customization options for intros, taunts and costumes would be nice too.

User Info: mew2ds

mew2ds
3 years ago#28
NDgamer1122 posted...
For the next Smash: More costumes. Taunt, intro, and outro customization would be cool, too.
May robots be shot, and weapons be GOT

User Info: Big_Krik

Big_Krik
3 years ago#29
Sony characters.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Things from PSASBR you'd like to see in the next Smash.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived