no u losers this isnt a flop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. no u losers this isnt a flop

User Info: MrTaco

MrTaco
4 years ago#21
NESHero posted...
there's hardly anyone online and the game is brand new.
takes you like 20 minutes to find a game.
So yeah it's a flop.

The game was released four months ago, that's hardly brand new. Sure, it's not a great thing when an online community poops on a game after four months, but it's definitely not brand new.

85K, as far as sales go, is not that impressive actually. But it's hard to say what a flop is, 85K may be disappointing.. but not a flop. 5000 games sold is a flop, 85 is at least kind of good.

User Info: NightsOwl

NightsOwl
4 years ago#22
... Was it really 85k?

I'm not trolling. I'm honestly surprised. I thought it'd be like at least 300k. o_O
Not changing my signature until Breath of Fire VI or EBA2/Ouendan3 is announced.
People with Waifus need Laifus.

User Info: Demyxus

Demyxus
4 years ago#23
_krat0s_ posted...
85k + sold.

= no flop imo

Maybe your opinion of a flop is different than the general opinion

User Info: LenneValkirye

LenneValkirye
4 years ago#24
Well, considering some people here think that games selling between 2 and 3 million copies such as FFXIII-2 are "flops", don't be surprised if 85k isn't seen as a particularly good number.

But yeah, that's what you get for not including characters people actually care about.

User Info: habbox77

habbox77
4 years ago#25
LenneValkirye posted...
Well, considering some people here think that games selling between 2 and 3 million copies such as FFXIII-2 are "flops", don't be surprised if 85k isn't seen as a particularly good number.

But yeah, that's what you get for not including characters people actually care about.

In FFXIII-2's case it isn't a flop in numbers, sure it sold quite a great number of copies but that doesn't make the game itself any good.
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra

User Info: TchROLL

TchROLL
4 years ago#26
I'm hungry :3

User Info: TchROLL

TchROLL
4 years ago#27

User Info: Myles98

Myles98
4 years ago#28
TchROLL posted...

I'm very hungry.
Give me the butter.
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS

User Info: Geisn

Geisn
4 years ago#29
_krat0s_ posted...
85k + sold.

= no flop imo

Losers? Lol, and that from someone who is playing the most embarrassing videogame in history and still tries to defend the trash. A little kid with the name "krat0s", lmao. Pathetic.

User Info: diebuster2

diebuster2
4 years ago#30
Geisn posted...
_krat0s_ posted...
85k + sold.

= no flop imo

Losers? Lol, and that from someone who is playing the most embarrassing videogame in history and still tries to defend the trash. A little kid with the name "krat0s", lmao. Pathetic.

Now you know why Masochists exist. :)
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. - Harvey Dent.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. no u losers this isnt a flop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived