When it goes into overtime do you do really good

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. When it goes into overtime do you do really good

User Info: BuffedSackBoy

BuffedSackBoy
4 years ago#1
All the time there is one person who does lawful the entire match without a single kill then all the sudden it goes in overtime and he/she does amazing and wins the match. Does this ever happen to you?
(SkeletonSackBoy)

User Info: kingtrace

kingtrace
4 years ago#2
It only happened to me once back in my sackboy days. I didn't have a single kill all match, but when it was overtime I managed to level 3. XD They were pissed.
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#3
Yep I've been that person. They all rush me all match and I got one kill as Emmett. It goes to overtime and I just spam nads for the fun of it thinking I'll loose anyway. In the last few seconds I hit my level 3 and wrecked the game. I hear the guy on the mic go "oh ****"" when I hit my level 3. It was awesome. I won the game from that.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: Garfield64

Garfield64
4 years ago#4
wwinterj25 posted...
Yep I've been that person. They all rush me all match and I got one kill as Emmett. It goes to overtime and I just spam nads for the fun of it thinking I'll loose anyway. In the last few seconds I hit my level 3 and wrecked the game. I hear the guy on the mic go "oh ****"" when I hit my level 3. It was awesome. I won the game from that.

That's such a epic way to win xD
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!

User Info: KingTumbleweed

KingTumbleweed
4 years ago#5
I rarely run into overtime without a forward squaring Kratos or Raiden. The few times I haven't, they surely weren't holding back, I remember we had a Dante, Heihachi, Kratos and me, Spike. We all had at least 5 kills before overtime anyway. It was pretty intense.
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. When it goes into overtime do you do really good

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived