So someone blocked me because I have no talent =(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So someone blocked me because I have no talent =(

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#1
I 1v1ed someone in the chat and he said he had me blocked before because I spam to win...

Apparently pressing the same button combinations 50 times doesn't get me a job.... What am I supposed to do with my life then??? =,,(

I love rage =D
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X

User Info: blaze19_0X

blaze19_0X
4 years ago#2
What chat?

User Info: Rlaur2

Rlaur2
4 years ago#3
It was luigi wasn't it?
-_-

User Info: LilCrimsonNemo

LilCrimsonNemo
4 years ago#4
Your fighting skills are in rooins.
PSN: CrimsonNemo
Official Sir Little Turd of the Allucaneet Kingdom

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#5
rlaur2 posted...
It was luigi wasn't it?

Nah

User Info: Myles98

Myles98
4 years ago#6
C'mon Icy tell us!
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS

User Info: Potatoman622

Potatoman622
4 years ago#7
I had someone do that. He was sending hate mail during a quick match about how bad I was after I killed him off. Then as I killed his partner he sent a message saying I was blocked lol.
PSN: Potatoman622
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php

User Info: Rlaur2

Rlaur2
4 years ago#8
I had someone do that. He was sending hate mail during a quick match about how bad I was after I killed him off. Then as I killed his partner he sent a message saying I was blocked lol.

Something sort of similar happened with me. Some guy lost after his partner died early on, he sent me a message claiming I couldn't beat him 1v1. After I beat him half a dozen times with my Raiden, he claimed I need OP characters to win, so I beat him one more time, this time with Sir Dan. I asked him "What next?" and he told me to shove it up my ass and blocked me.
-_-

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#9
rlaur2 posted...

Something sort of similar happened with me. Some guy lost after his partner died early on, he sent me a message claiming I couldn't beat him 1v1. After I beat him half a dozen times with my Raiden, he claimed I need OP characters to win, so I beat him one more time, this time with Sir Dan. I asked him "What next?" and he told me to shove it up my ass and blocked me.

LOLOLOLLOOL
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#10
He said he had me blocked before he asked me to play today but he didn't know why. I'm confused as to why he'd actually block me because of a couple 1v1s lol
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So someone blocked me because I have no talent =(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived