So is Dead Space a straight horror series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So is Dead Space a straight horror series?
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: -Cactuar-

-Cactuar-
4 years ago#13
I never found it scary. Then again, I don't find most horror games scary, except for one.
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i49.tinypic.com/2mzl28i.jpg
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Karstien

Karstien
4 years ago#17
Haha, seriously, it's a great game, only played the first, and I got the second free on PS plus, so I really should start that, since picking up Isaac has raised my interest again. It was a little scary, though more the atmosphere than the jumps. And no, unfortunately there were no tentacle jokes.
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
4 years ago#18
Karstien posted...
Haha, seriously, it's a great game, only played the first, and I got the second free on PS plus, so I really should start that, since picking up Isaac has raised my interest again. It was a little scary, though more the atmosphere than the jumps. And no, unfortunately there were no tentacle jokes.

Oh lol, I was thinking about getting it, but Idk XD
And aww, I wish there were jokes like that lol
Mains: PSASBR: Emmett SSBB: Lucario
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg

User Info: Karstien

Karstien
4 years ago#19
judgementaeon posted...
Karstien posted...

Don't panic, i'll provide the jokes, just play the game for the brilliance. It's highly rated for a reason.
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
4 years ago#20
Karstien posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Karstien posted...

Don't panic, i'll provide the jokes, just play the game for the brilliance. It's highly rated for a reason.

Uh, ok XD
Mains: PSASBR: Emmett SSBB: Lucario
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So is Dead Space a straight horror series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived