Bad news folks- also Good Cole tips.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Bad news folks- also Good Cole tips.

User Info: Dsurions_Wrath

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#1
Cole can press square to hit.

I might not be able to do my moveset edits/compilation topics. My laptop got a blue screen and froze so I took the battery out and put it back in like I usually do when it freezes, but now it won't turn back on and the power button doesn't at least flash when it's just overheated. I dont think i can afford a repair or a new one, so I might not be able to finish :/ typed this from my phone. Way to crush my hopes when I was so close computer :0

Tl;dr- I think my laptop is dead as a door nail.
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21

User Info: clinttiger

clinttiger
4 years ago#2
Thank God.
This guy is a jerk : http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/mariofilho12/boards
This guy is a kangaroo: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Heroicmedic92/boards

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#3
Aaaaaand nevermind! Just got it to work after 40-50 minutes of crushed hopes! I shall now do the ceremonial dance of my people *does the Napoleon dynamite dance*
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#4
Also clint, I would like to thank you. My defiance of you saying thank god about me not being able to finish my quest obviously reignited my computer's will to live! You saved a non living life! :D

User Info: LanceDrake

LanceDrake
4 years ago#5
Aaaaaand nevermind! Just got it to work after 40-50 minutes of crushed hopes! I shall now do the ceremonial dance of my people *does the Napoleon dynamite dance*

Got canned heat in your heels tonight?
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#6
LanceDrake posted...

Got canned heat in your heels tonight?

Indeed. Well that was a grueling fifty minutes. Well time to try and come up with Chell's taunts, intros, and outros. And now to delete this topic.

EDIT- Neeeeeeeeeevermind on that. The delete topic button is gone.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Bad news folks- also Good Cole tips.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived