After patch: Whose got the worst overall set of supers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. After patch: Whose got the worst overall set of supers

User Info: hyperknees91

hyperknees91
4 years ago#1
Which character - Results (56 votes)
Jak
3.57% (2 votes)
Toro
21.43% (12 votes)
Spike
26.79% (15 votes)
Sweet Tooth
7.14% (4 votes)
Sir Dan
28.57% (16 votes)
Parappa
1.79% (1 votes)
Nariko
10.71% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm probably going to say it's between Spike and Toro. Would say Nariko but she actually still has a useful as crap level 3 which still brings her over those two.
PSN tag hyperknees

User Info: BackwardCap

BackwardCap
4 years ago#2
Sweet tooth always had the worse super overall, and his level three got nerfed in favor of a minor buff to level 2.
Join the master race of fighting games, Dive Kick!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701792-divekick

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#3
Since this is about set i'm going to go with Spike. People need to remember that some people have certain types of supers for a reason. Spike has great AP gain, so if his specials were too good he would obviously be OP. Basically a smaller version of Kratos. People need to keep this in mind or actually be thinking this.
Myles98 sig is based off a player who doesn't even have Jak passed ranked 50. No disrespect to the owner of the quote.

User Info: AndKevinBacon

AndKevinBacon
4 years ago#4
1. Toro
2. Dan
3. Spike

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#5
I don't see how people think Toro has the worst supers when he can literally HC into his level 1 with one simple basic punch.
PSN: Internoob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7AVGuAhn8k - Awesome song of the day!

User Info: hyperknees91

hyperknees91
4 years ago#6
LightEcoSage posted...
Since this is about set i'm going to go with Spike. People need to remember that some people have certain types of supers for a reason. Spike has great AP gain, so if his specials were too good he would obviously be OP. Basically a smaller version of Kratos. People need to keep this in mind or actually be thinking this.

Yeah I agree (still wish his level 2 was somewhat better though). They really need to give Toro better AP gain if they want to justify his supers though.
PSN tag hyperknees

User Info: Narrasand

Narrasand
4 years ago#7
Toro? You're joking right?
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.

User Info: LanceDrake

LanceDrake
4 years ago#8
pfft jaks supers still suck the buff didn't even help out at all his level 3 is still his only good one gdlck getting it

No, I'm kidding.

For real, probably...Toro. Can dodge level 1 on pure reaction and it lost its good hit confirm, level 2 takes waaay too long to land, so it's pretty unreliable, and level 3 is a cinematic. Bleh.

I'd put Sir Dan next...and then Nariko. Sir Dan's are still all around meh, but his level 1 and 2 can be used somewhat reliably when you have a lot of skill with him. Nariko's only saving grace is her godly (lol) level 3, since her other two are so easy to dodge and interrupt.

I dunno what to say about Spike. Everyone seems to think his supers are crappy. I think they're alright, but I haven't played as him for that long.
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. After patch: Whose got the worst overall set of supers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived