Best Level 2 Super

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ZavalsBiz

ZavalsBiz
4 years ago#21
But Raiden's is easy to stop if you have a projectile super. It's also glitchy because I remember trying to free someone who was caught a somehow Raiden was hit but he teleported and killed me.

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#22
ToMuchMayo posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
You have 10 options, why did you only pick 5 lol. But I'm gonna have to say EC. Its easy to get people in and it cancels a lot of other level 2's.

did you not read what i just said lol

Isaac's level 2 isn't all that great though. I was able to kill him with Parappa's level 2 because he thought he could use his level 2 to cancel mine but his didn't activate fast enough. He was quite mad, lol.
PSN: Internoob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_5qFcnJjGQ - Awesome song of the day #2!

User Info: Lizardheart

Lizardheart
4 years ago#23
I voted Heihachi.

Reason:

It's the only lvl 2 in the game that CAN get 3 stocks. Is it unlikely? Obviously. Is it possible? Yes. I've done it in a match before and I pretty much was like OMGWTF.
PSNID: Lizardheart
I represent Playstation All-Stars Arena in tournaments. forums: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php

User Info: ToMuchMayo

ToMuchMayo
4 years ago#24
Pink_a_Dink posted...
ToMuchMayo posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
You have 10 options, why did you only pick 5 lol. But I'm gonna have to say EC. Its easy to get people in and it cancels a lot of other level 2's.

did you not read what i just said lol

Isaac's level 2 isn't all that great though. I was able to kill him with Parappa's level 2 because he thought he could use his level 2 to cancel mine but his didn't activate fast enough. He was quite mad, lol.

i countered parappa's lvl 2 without dying. At the minimum it should be a kill for both if you are too slow.

User Info: xSSBB64x

xSSBB64x
4 years ago#25
Sweet Tooth! :D .....eh who am I kidding?
Add me plz ^_^ PSN: xSSBB64x
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Sackboy, Jak, Both Coles, and Isaac

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#26
Kuma on Dojo enough said.
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."

User Info: BrandynJohnson

BrandynJohnson
4 years ago#27
Raiden. It's as good as some characters' Level 3. In fact his Level 2 is better than his Level 3 I'd say.
PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson
If you add me, send a message letting me know you're from GameFAQs.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#28
AndKevinBacon posted...
Raiden. Has an initial stun. Can stun more. Can give back AP. Lasts long enough for double kills.

This.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived