Anyone want to help me learn to play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone want to help me learn to play?

User Info: SmokeRyu

SmokeRyu
4 years ago#1
Like maybe team up with me and do 2v2s and give me some pointers on how to succeed in this game...

I'm decent at fighting games overall but I just got this game like 2 days ago so I suck.

Feel free to add me. Or leave your psn and I'll add you.
PSN: goonodeath XBL: AllCityKing
"I wanna quit, it's like I'm tired of breathing, so my stress confess to a favorite song."

User Info: radmiscreantrad

radmiscreantrad
4 years ago#2
Hey I'll play with you! I'm not that bad and have been playing for a while. I can promise you that you will learn to play without resorting to spamming. ^_^

PSN: radicalmiscreant
**** dat. Ima chill.

User Info: SmokeRyu

SmokeRyu
4 years ago#3
Cool. I'll add you.

I play as bid daddy mostly. He didn't appeal to me much but I'm best with him so far haha.
PSN: goonodeath XBL: AllCityKing
"I wanna quit, it's like I'm tired of breathing, so my stress confess to a favorite song."

User Info: RoyalShine

RoyalShine
4 years ago#4
Good luck! And just remember that not all players are quitters/spammers/trash talkers!
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr

User Info: 5Hit28

5Hit28
4 years ago#5
I'll am also show you how to play do a few free 4 alls with me and my buds
PSN:Freepwn28
Had the most funniest matches ever.......ahh racism.

User Info: AngelicSamurai

AngelicSamurai
4 years ago#6
Oh new huh? I don't mind adding you, I'm pretty good myself. I only use Spike and Nate though. But you can add me if you want, I actually don't have that many friends either ^^;

PSN:BasaraSamurai

User Info: radmiscreantrad

radmiscreantrad
4 years ago#7
AngelicSamurai posted...
Oh new huh? I don't mind adding you, I'm pretty good myself. I only use Spike and Nate though. But you can add me if you want, I actually don't have that many friends either ^^;

PSN:BasaraSamurai

If you'd like anyone else to play with, you can add me. I'm always up for a new friend to 2v2 with or whatever. =3

PSN: radicalmiscreant
**** dat. Ima chill.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone want to help me learn to play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived