Thinking of Selling, Require Info.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Thinking of Selling, Require Info.

User Info: AttraFaytten

AttraFaytten
4 years ago#1
Basically i'm thinking of selling the game, I am a bit hesitant because I foolishly hope the next DLC to be great.

My Question is, do we know when the next dlc announcement is? or even a realistic idea would be welcome.

P.S: not looking for people to tell me why I should keep it or get rid of it. ill make my own choice but if someone could answer the question, id be really appreciative.
"nin nin" a reference to a 'troll/ignorant TC', 'spam/naive topic' and 'boredom/filler subject'

User Info: McFordmanson

McFordmanson
4 years ago#2
We do not know if there will be any more DLC. It's a safe bet to assume we'll at least be getting costumes once the GOW train slows a bit, but aside from that, it's cloudy.
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.

User Info: AttraFaytten

AttraFaytten
4 years ago#3
Really? could of sworn they said we would be getting more (must of dreamt it) , that not very promising...

Anyway thank you for answering. :)
"nin nin" a reference to a 'troll/ignorant TC', 'spam/naive topic' and 'boredom/filler subject'
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Thinking of Selling, Require Info.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived