ATTN: Lizardheart

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sykilik101

sykilik101
4 years ago#1
Okay, so. I play Ratchet. I think I'm pretty decent, but I know my game could be better. Looking around the board shows me you're good with him. I was hoping I could play against you/with you to improve and see what kind of strategies/tech I can learn.
"No life should be born for the sole purpose of dying."
UMvC3: X-23 (b), Deadpool (b), Dante (a)

User Info: Ginta2468

Ginta2468
4 years ago#2
He is a total scrub.
Lizardheart is a scrub

sykilik101
4 years ago#3
Well, I won't know until I play him. And I suppose this plea could apply to anyone who happens to wander into here who's skilled with Ratchet.

User Info: CChooch

CChooch
4 years ago#4
I'd play but my PS3 yellow lighted just a few days ago.

Sorry man.
PSN: RadRed

User Info: Lizardheart

Lizardheart
4 years ago#5
I don't play this god forsaken failure of a game anymore. I play it solely for my 2 grand from MLG and I'm out. The game's dead. Give it up.
PSNID: Lizardheart
I represent Playstation All-Stars Arena in tournaments. forums: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php

sykilik101
4 years ago#6
Well, that's disappointing. =(

User Info: DreoreSilere

DreoreSilere
4 years ago#7
Lizardheart's comment is strangely ironic and hypocritical.
I should go.
(message deleted)

sykilik101
4 years ago#9
Lizardheart posted...
DreoreSilere posted...

When you play this game for as long as I have and at the level that I've played it and the developers give you a giant "f.ck you" in the form of The God of Bugs and Drake 2.0 and "rebalance" the cast to basically take a dump on the 1v1 players (the only scene that should matter), you have a right to be pissed at the game.

*wince*

I take it I couldn't persuade you or make some kind of deal with you for improvement?

User Info: DreoreSilere

DreoreSilere
4 years ago#10
Lizardheart posted...
DreoreSilere posted...

When you play this game for as long as I have and at the level that I've played it and the developers give you a giant "f.ck you" in the form of The God of Bugs and Drake 2.0 and "rebalance" the cast to basically take a dump on the 1v1 players (the only scene that should matter), you have a right to be pissed at the game.

Oh right, did I play against you once? Were you the guy that was whining and complaining about Drake and his so-called projectiles when you were clearly doing fine against me with Raiden on the Locoroco map? Please don't tell me you are.

You are, aren't you?
I should go.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived