ITT: The game is done.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MyZombieFiancee

MyZombieFiancee
4 years ago#1
No more characters, no more stages, no more balance patches/updates.

How long till you drop the game?
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: BioShock, God Of War Saga, Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

User Info: LanceDrake

LanceDrake
4 years ago#2
Already dropped it
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main

MyZombieFiancee
4 years ago#3
LanceDrake posted...
Already dropped it

I still have a faint glimmer of hope that SM will give us something.

But it's on life support for me.
Now Playing: BioShock, God Of War Saga, Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

User Info: AylasHero

AylasHero
4 years ago#4
I physically cannot play online do to the patch. it actually logs me off PSN immediately when I try.

I was FORCED to drop the game. Funny really. Though I probably would have anyway before now. I'm here now because I like some people I met in PSAS.

User Info: holysquid

holysquid
4 years ago#5
I'm not dropping it anytime soon, still having crap tons of fun with PSAS.
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#6
I might not play it as much, but I'm not just gonna completely drop it and pretend I never bought it.
Stay sexy, Kratos
http://i.imgur.com/BXCJqRo.png

MyZombieFiancee
4 years ago#7
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I might not play it as much, but I'm not just gonna completely drop it and pretend I never bought.

Love dat sig <3

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#8
I'll never drop it as it's a game that I can just pick up and play whenever. My interest however will slowly decline. Just as it's starting to at the moment with the lack of news. There is a good chance we at least have alts coming so that will freshen things up a bit. However this game really needs more stages and characters.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: lobono

lobono
4 years ago#9
I honestly love the game but things do seem to be slowing down and lately I have gotten so many weird bugs and glitches. Not to mention every match seems to be boiling down to the exact same characters and the exact same combos. I guess most of the people who were good at this game and made the matches fun moved on to Injustice.

I have no regrets purchasing it and it's very fun but santa monica and superbot dropped the ball and then injustice came in to drive the nail in.
PSN: Bpash123

User Info: Heroicmedic92

Heroicmedic92
4 years ago#10
Dropped it today.
Done with all stars 4/23/12

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived