If this game is so bad, why do I keep playing it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. If this game is so bad, why do I keep playing it?

User Info: DreoreSilere

DreoreSilere
4 years ago#1
I am tired of all the Kratoses, Raidens, Dantes, and Coles. If so, then why do I keep playing this game when there are clearly balance issues to be had?

Why do I keep playing with underpowered characters when I know it's not going to be a fair game? Do I like making life hard for myself?

Why do I insist on keep this game on my hard drive when I know there are more balanced, more fun fighting games out there? Whose idea was it to give an already overpowered Raiden a Down-Throw combo in a patch?

What is the color of the sky?
I should go.

User Info: RoyalShine

RoyalShine
4 years ago#2
1) You want to destroy all of these players and show them who's boss!

2) You like the challenge of knowing that you might just beat a random Kratos with a Sir Dan or a Jak.

3) This one is a guess, but maybe it's because you like knowing that you can play with a couple of your favorite Playstation characters.

4) Short Answer: Blue, and sometimes red.
Long answer: I'm too lazy.
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" - Heihachi

User Info: boy_luck

boy_luck
4 years ago#3
I swear, the person who gave Raiden that downthrow buff is probably the worst game developer in history.
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.

User Info: DrunkenMegaman

DrunkenMegaman
4 years ago#4
I play this game because it's the only fighting game I'm good at. (Other than Smash) Plus it's one of the only PS3 games that I still enjoy playing.
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65789121

User Info: taoxadasa

taoxadasa
4 years ago#5
Because it's fun?
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#6
So bad it's good
PSASBR!
http://i.imgur.com/3CADaAY.jpg

User Info: shibby8720

shibby8720
4 years ago#7
I agree. This game is awful. Constantly playing the same characters online, losing games due to glitchy laggy deaths, terribly inconsistent gameplay, I can go on and on. Yet, every night, me and my roommate find ourselves in front of the tv playing ranked 2v2 online. It has its moments I guess....

Hopefully they figure s**t out for PSASBR2

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#8
I hate this game with a strong passion, but still play it anyway >_>
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."

User Info: Chojuro7Sword

Chojuro7Sword
4 years ago#9
Yea, the down throw buff was absolutely stupid. I main Raiden & Dante though, lol. So, I ain't complainin'. I have a thousand other confirms I can use anyway.

User Info: aKimbodiac

aKimbodiac
4 years ago#10
I play with a guy who uses ONLY bottom tier characters and kicks 99% of people's asses. It's about how good you are and how good you are at a team (if you play 2v2) If you don't have any hit confirms find a team mate who plays as characters who can keep character stunned in place or have long grabs.
PSN & Steam: aKimbodiac
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. If this game is so bad, why do I keep playing it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived