Why I don't think Evil Cole is a boring character.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Why I don't think Evil Cole is a boring character.

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#21
I'm just explaining why I think Evil Cole isn't straightforward and boring like a lot of people think, and why he's a fun, exciting, dynamic character to dig into.
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#22
IcyFlamez96 posted...
I'm just explaining why I think Evil Cole isn't straightforward and boring like a lot of people think, and why he's a fun, exciting, dynamic character to dig into.

Of course he isn't boring. He is dynamic, abusive, cheap, a great zoner, and has good balanced supers.
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."

User Info: LluaZarg

LluaZarg
3 years ago#23
I don't know if it makes you feel better, but I read it. It was an interesting read even though I don't use Evil Cole.
PSN: Lluazarg

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#24
LluaZarg posted...
I don't know if it makes you feel better, but I read it. It was an interesting read even though I don't use Evil Cole.

Hey thanks!
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS

User Info: dabuz

dabuz
3 years ago#25
Evil Cole is fun because he has the best mobility in the game to counterbalance his mediocre moves that require thought to use.
psn: dabuz18

User Info: Ven100

Ven100
3 years ago#26
I too like Evil Cole. He's my favorite. I was my favorite even before the game came out (I loved Infamous 1 and 2).

IceyFlamez, what's your PSN? I want to make my E Cole better and would like practice. I haven't mastered there wall bounce combos yet. I also haven't been using the Grind Triangle move like you said you once didn't.

User Info: blaze19_0X

blaze19_0X
3 years ago#27
lol nub EC takes no skill 2 play all you do is spam grenades and punch
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Why I don't think Evil Cole is a boring character.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived