My Highly Educated opinion on Heihachi Matchups

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. My Highly Educated opinion on Heihachi Matchups

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#21
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Well with the Jak thing, I do think that is one of the only matchups that he has an advantage on and how I view their overall movesets against each other in general. Everything else in your list seems spot on.

Nope. I thought this was true to, well at least before the patch. After Jak's nerf Hei has the upperhand now. The recovery is a bigger deal then ppl think especially after a miss. Jak can't use his tools consistently together already so the fact they added more recovery made it worst. Without move cancel and other aspects I listed Jak doesn't have the upperhand.

Well come to think of it, I never used Jak against a Heihachi after the patch... I don't think. Actually I have...

Well seriously, before the patch I was beating Heihachis with Jak and I after the patch, I remember the Heihachis i've played beat me. So you're probably right. That could be because the Heihachis I played after the patch were just better, and I didn't know how to use post patch Jak effectively but Idk for sure. I still don't think its THAT bad for Jak though.

Oh, and Needle Lazer is the easiest thing to dodge in the game? Lol nooooo. After the patch I found it much easier to dodge for the most part.... Until I played you. That Needle Lazer spam is pretty hard for me to dodge when you have me in a corner.
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#22
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Well with the Jak thing, I do think that is one of the only matchups that he has an advantage on and how I view their overall movesets against each other in general. Everything else in your list seems spot on.

Nope. I thought this was true to, well at least before the patch. After Jak's nerf Hei has the upperhand now. The recovery is a bigger deal then ppl think especially after a miss. Jak can't use his tools consistently together already so the fact they added more recovery made it worst. Without move cancel and other aspects I listed Jak doesn't have the upperhand.

Well come to think of it, I never used Jak against a Heihachi after the patch... I don't think. Actually I have...

Well seriously, before the patch I was beating Heihachis with Jak and I after the patch, I remember the Heihachis i've played beat me. So you're probably right. That could be because the Heihachis I played after the patch were just better, and I didn't know how to use post patch Jak effectively but Idk for sure. I still don't think its THAT bad for Jak though.

Oh, and Needle Lazer is the easiest thing to dodge in the game? Lol nooooo. After the patch I found it much easier to dodge for the most part.... Until I played you. That Needle Lazer spam is pretty hard for me to dodge when you have me in a corner.

It's that bad for Jak when a Hei has mastered Hei. You havent seen the things I seen like the inescapable juggle and use of other moves.

As I said the Needle Lazer is "one of the easiest moves to dodge" because it's predictable and has the slow start up. Those 2 aspects are what make it easy to dodge. Trust me. You only got hit by it because I got you on recovery of your moves -_-
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#23
They're way more easier moves to dodge.

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#24
IcyFlamez96 posted...

What point of "one" don't you understand >_>

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#25
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Oh, well you initially said it was of 2 of the most easiest moves to dodge in game.

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#26
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Oh, well you initially said it was of 2 of the most easiest moves to dodge in game.

I never said most >_>

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#27
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

I never said most >_>

That makes it more straightforward then lol
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. My Highly Educated opinion on Heihachi Matchups

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived