No more PSASBR for me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RoyalShine

RoyalShine
3 years ago#1
My brother and I got in a big fight, and since the game is technically his, he took it to keep it at a friend's house so I can't play it. Looks like you won't see much of me anymore, guys.

It was fun getting to know all of you. I might see you guys sometime in the future if I get this game again.
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" - Heihachi

User Info: Neptunezzzz

Neptunezzzz
3 years ago#2
---
Damned imbeciles. Why do you wish to fight?
-Bahamut, FF8

User Info: KingTumbleweed

KingTumbleweed
3 years ago#3
Soooo...what sort of fight would make your bro deny you a chance to play a game?
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams

User Info: gamerk9-16

gamerk9-16
3 years ago#4
let me guess your bro was being a jerk and you defended yourself in the argument he got mad and stop letting you use his stuff right? because thats what my bro does

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#5
Wow that's sad. I would say that's childish, but you know that's what family do.

A little off topic, but as I was growing up in my childhood and teenage years, apparently apologizing was the easier thing to do in life to get myself outta crazy and troublesome situations, but I never liked apologizing, so I refused to and endured a lot of things that I didn't have to. All in all I think you should just apologize even if if wasn't your fault.
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."

User Info: XenoFFvs

XenoFFvs
3 years ago#6
Ummm......who are you again TC?

On topic, for once I'm going to agree with LES. Be the bigger man.
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx

User Info: _krat0s_

_krat0s_
3 years ago#7
XenoFFvs posted...
Ummm......who are you again TC?

On topic, for once I'm going to agree with LES. Be the bigger man.

i probably wouldve kicked my brothers ass for being such a pansy.... taking a video game? what are we teenagers?
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Tomba for PSASBR 7/30/12
Charizard18 iz fail.

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#8
You should have challenged him to a fight in some All Stars! Winner takes the game! lol.
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House

User Info: metfan57

metfan57
3 years ago#9
??? just buy it again for 25 bucks, wtf
"their is no spoon-the matricks']

User Info: RoyalShine

RoyalShine
3 years ago#10
Okay, to answer some things:

1) I'm not expecting everyone to know who I am. The post was made for people who do know me or have at lease seen my name.

2) I have apologized, but I have learned that he just sold it. He doesn't play it at all, so he wanted money.

3) Money problems, man. It's what happens when you're poor, LOL
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" - Heihachi

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived