You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
And by that, I mean ignoring the third-party franchises.
The answer to me is pretty well. Most of Sony's big names are there, plus some unexpected ones. The main thing bugging me is a lack of a Resistance character, especially given there was a stage and weapons.
1) a PSP rep. Seriously ,this I do not understand. GIve us Uberhero, Patapon seemed to be pretty popular among those who recommend PSP games.
2) niche characters. People talk about the lack of 3rd parties being a problem because 3rd party also defines PS. But niche does too. Games from the likes of Nippon Ichi, Compile Heart among others... they represent Sony too.
3) More 3rd parties, obviously.
4) Some recognisable 'legend' characters.
1) is I think the biggest offender for me. Hopefully at E3 we get the final DLC (i reckon 4 characters) and one of them is Uberhero.
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com Waiting on PS4