Time to change my sig......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ZavalsBiz

ZavalsBiz
4 years ago#11
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Hmm.....it seems as though you want me to "shut up" but you're avoiding saying it bluntly. What was it that I said that brings this opinion to mind?

As for crashbfan, I personally know nothing about him other than he uses Sackboy; therefore you little argument proves to be a bit flawed.

It's actually your argument that seems to be flawed seeing as how you know no history of these 2 figures. Your defending something that is not not only about you, was slightly blown out of proportion, but also for a person you know nothing about. which is bias.

I have a feeling this "argument" of ours could continue for much long that it must; therefore I'll take it upon myself to end it now because I wish to avoid furthering the argument.

As for these two figures, I learned that apparently they were seen a the biggest "trolls", for lack of a better word. So I could see why "defending" then could be misconstrued as bad. However I will point out that this guy genuinely wants and opinion on his sig. - then again I was never to keen on detecting "trolls".
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."

User Info: Doom_J

Doom_J
4 years ago#12
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Hmm.....it seems as though you want me to "shut up" but you're avoiding saying it bluntly. What was it that I said that brings this opinion to mind?

As for crashbfan, I personally know nothing about him other than he uses Sackboy; therefore you little argument proves to be a bit flawed.

It's actually your argument that seems to be flawed seeing as how you know no history of these 2 figures. Your defending something that is not not only about you, was slightly blown out of proportion, but also for a person you know nothing about. which is bias.

I have a feeling this "argument" of ours could continue for much long that it must; therefore I'll take it upon myself to end it now because I wish to avoid furthering the argument.

As for these two figures, I learned that apparently they were seen a the biggest "trolls", for lack of a better word. So I could see why "defending" then could be misconstrued as bad. However I will point out that this guy genuinely wants and opinion on his sig. - then again I was never to keen on detecting "trolls".

LOL this whole back n forth is too funny... I like this chick (or possible alt, or whatever/whoever this is)

User Info: SABKOYFOREVER

SABKOYFOREVER
4 years ago#13
Just shut up no one cares about your useless arguing. Get overselves
RamenKing24
I couldn't stay away :(

User Info: SABKOYFOREVER

SABKOYFOREVER
4 years ago#14
SABKOYFOREVER posted...
Just shut up no one cares about your useless arguing. Get over your selves
RamenKing24
I couldn't stay away :(

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
4 years ago#15
don't change it noodles :(
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."

User Info: _krat0s_

_krat0s_
4 years ago#16
i kept it for u charizard. lol

Oh and.....what the heck are you guys arguing about
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez "O hai guize"
Charizard18 iz fail.

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#17
Did les just compare _krat0s_ to crashbfan or did I skim too fast?
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
Suitedman87 to Crabhammar @ Injustice boards- "Lol someone hasent done their research" #SLAY

User Info: Doom_J

Doom_J
4 years ago#18
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Did les just compare _krat0s_ to crashbfan or did I skim too fast?

Lol I didn't get it either

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#19
_krat0s_ posted...
i kept it for u charizard. lol

Oh and.....what the heck are you guys arguing about

LES apparently thinks you're a troll...for some reason.
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Colosseum, Fable III

User Info: ZavalsBiz

ZavalsBiz
4 years ago#20
It wasn't an argument, you see; it was a simple exchange of opinions, don't you agree?
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived