Hey cool, Sakurai mentioned PSASBR! XD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Hey cool, Sakurai mentioned PSASBR! XD

User Info: Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
4 years ago#11
ZavalsBiz posted...
The Big Blue hazard was pretty hard to avoid in a fray.
No, you're just ungood.
Big Blue doesn't really have a hazard; the bottom portion of the stage is just a near fatal boundary. Big Blue is a slightly less lethal Poke Floats.

Oh and if your opponents are smart enough they can knock you into the Ultimate Chimera.
If you got killed... by the Ultimate Chimera while playing Melee... you have a seriously glitchy game...
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#12
Yep seems like I was right )of course) about that one topic where PSASBR is connected to what was said about in game unlockables where people was like no Nintendo doesn't even acknowledge this game and blah blah blah.
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg

User Info: Davidgrayman

Davidgrayman
4 years ago#13
Sakurai plays Kratos and Raiden
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin

User Info: ZavalsBiz

ZavalsBiz
4 years ago#14
Dreamsaber posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
No, you're just ungood.
Big Blue doesn't really have a hazard; the bottom portion of the stage is just a near fatal boundary. Big Blue is a slightly less lethal Poke Floats.

Oh and if your opponents are smart enough they can knock you into the Ultimate Chimera.
If you got killed... by the Ultimate Chimera while playing Melee... you have a seriously glitchy game...

Why would you think I was referring to Melee when I mentioned the Ultimate Chimera?

Oh and I forgot to mention that Smash does have at least one hard to avoid hazard. The Mario Bros. Stage has the Koopas that ram into you and that have ridiculous knockback if they get thrown at you.
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."

User Info: McFordmanson

McFordmanson
4 years ago#15
ZavalsBiz posted...
Dreamsaber posted...
An important thing to note is that there are plenty of stages that have no hazards to begin with. This game has something that can kill you on nearly every stage that isn't Practice. If one examines Melee, only a third of the stages have any field-affecting dangers. The hazards in either game are child's play to avoid anyway.

The Big Blue hazard was pretty hard to avoid in a fray. Oh and if your opponents are smart enough they can knock you into the Ultimate Chimera.

You mean, if people are good, they'll be able to use the environment to their advantage!?

LIKE IN A VIDEO GAME!?
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#16
ZavalsBiz posted...

Not at all actually. You have to be good to not die. <--- That was horrible. Anyway unless you get smacked down there you shouldn't have too much of a problem.
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg

User Info: ZavalsBiz

ZavalsBiz
4 years ago#17
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Not at all actually. You have to be good to not die. <--- That was horrible. Anyway unless you get smacked down there you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

But I do.
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."

User Info: blaze19_0X

blaze19_0X
4 years ago#18
This game turned out so bad Sakurai doesn't even want to borrow the few good ideas from it.
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#19
blaze19_0X posted...
This game turned out so bad Sakurai doesn't even want to borrow the few good ideas from it.

You know what else turned out bad?

MY MOM!! Whooooo!
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fable III
Delsin <3 : http://i.imgur.com/WrgJ7wL.png

User Info: Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
4 years ago#20
ZavalsBiz posted...
Dreamsaber posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
No, you're just ungood.

Why would you think I was referring to Melee when I mentioned the Ultimate Chimera?
Why would you mention the Ultimate Chimera when I was clearly referring to Melee?
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Hey cool, Sakurai mentioned PSASBR! XD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived