Packing it in folks, it's already over.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Packing it in folks, it's already over.

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
4 years ago#1
With All-Stars already dying it was hard to keep on playing without new content to spice things up. I used to have this false hope of a balance patch or more DLC releasing but with the new info dropped by SSM, they s*** all over my hope and now I am leaving. Moving on to Injustice and Smite.
.................nah

User Info: ClammehClam24

ClammehClam24
4 years ago#2
Im just waiting for Ussf4 right now, IJ is ew for me, p4a is dead, sold umvc3 and my wii, dont have a vita/psp, all I got is ssf4 and tekken rev :U So im stuck with this game till Im in the mood to get back to ssf4
PSN(s): I-Use-A-Blender, iStealBP, DiVE_Clam, MashSquare4Days, Blender-A-Use-I, ItsTheClam
The "iNSaNiTY" known as Clam.

User Info: Baby-DoLLx0

Baby-DoLLx0
4 years ago#3
Lucarioaura22 posted...
With All-Stars already dying it was hard to keep on playing without new content to spice things up. I used to have this false hope of a balance patch or more DLC releasing but with the new info dropped by SSM, they s*** all over my hope and now I am leaving. Moving on to Injustice and Smite.

Injustice it is!

User Info: tyk0riental

tyk0riental
4 years ago#4
ClammehClam24 posted...
Im just waiting for Ussf4 right now, IJ is ew for me, p4a is dead, sold umvc3 and my wii, dont have a vita/psp, all I got is ssf4 and tekken rev :U So im stuck with this game till Im in the mood to get back to ssf4

Trust me, dude, P4A isn't dead. I mean, a good amount of people will be moving on when the next BlazBlue comes out, but a large amount of people also think that P4A is unique and different enough and that it'll last quite a while.
Visit http://humerussness.blogspot.com for very good time in promiscuous Vietnamese teenage girl voice!
PSN: tyk1337. Tekken R.,PSASBR, BF3, ME3, UC3.

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
4 years ago#5
Baby-DoLLx0 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Injustice it is!

Awesome :D
.................nah

User Info: ClammehClam24

ClammehClam24
4 years ago#6
tyk0riental posted...
ClammehClam24 posted...

Trust me, dude, P4A isn't dead. I mean, a good amount of people will be moving on when the next BlazBlue comes out, but a large amount of people also think that P4A is unique and different enough and that it'll last quite a while.

I know its not dead dead, its definitely got more players than this, and dont get me wrong p4a is one of the best fighters ive played, I have to rebuy my copy though since my friend wont give me it back lol, I just assumed by now there isnt much of an online community left so Ive been waiting this long to buy it again. I guess ill give it another go once I get home from vacation, im taking your word for it though lol.
PSN(s): I-Use-A-Blender, iStealBP, DiVE_Clam, MashSquare4Days, Blender-A-Use-I, ItsTheClam
The "iNSaNiTY" known as Clam.

User Info: Heroicmedic92

Heroicmedic92
4 years ago#7
See u guys on Injustice.
PSN: Heroicmoises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIuWn3lEukM

User Info: TheBlackAce222

TheBlackAce222
4 years ago#8
Is anybody else going to Tekken Revolution... Anybody?... No?...
PSN - xOptogerx
Remove Trolls http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4590985/remove-kebab-o.gif

User Info: tyk0riental

tyk0riental
4 years ago#9
TheBlackAce222 posted...
Is anybody else going to Tekken Revolution... Anybody?... No?...

I'm already there. I possess an arcane enchantment that has procured me the ability to play more thsn one video game.
Visit http://humerussness.blogspot.com for very good time in promiscuous Vietnamese teenage girl voice!
PSN: tyk1337. Tekken R.,PSASBR, BF3, ME3, UC3.

User Info: crash-b-fan-23

crash-b-fan-23
4 years ago#10
Nobody cares, silver. You didn't care anyway. You only came back to play with baby doll.
[PSN]:crashbfan23
www.twitch.tv/crashbfan
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Packing it in folks, it's already over.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived