Is the xbox avatar coming back?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Is the xbox avatar coming back?

User Info: sshadow5002

sshadow5002
5 years ago#1
Contemplating getting the Dust: an Elysian Tail costume for my avatar so I can drive as Dust :D
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
5 years ago#2
Not confirmed yet, but I don't doubt he'll/she'll return.
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!

User Info: Liwakip

Liwakip
5 years ago#3
Mii was confirmed:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-16-sumo-wii-u-graphics-on-par-with-playstation-3-maybe-even-better

Which raises the chances of Avatar to, uhhh, 99.999999%.
Mmmmph mmmmph, mmmmm mmmmmp mmmmmph. Mmmmmph mpm!
Mmmmmph mph mm! Hm mmmmmph, hmmmmph mm mmmmmph mmmmmph!

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
5 years ago#4
sshadow5002 posted...
Contemplating getting the Dust: an Elysian Tail costume for my avatar so I can drive as Dust :D

I'm debating whether or not to get that game. Played the demo, and fun...but seems like it would get real old real fast, too mashy.
GT: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
5 years ago#5
Degalon posted...
sshadow5002 posted...

I'm debating whether or not to get that game. Played the demo, and fun...but seems like it would get real old real fast, too mashy.

The combat is a little repetitive, but it is still an awesome game. The demo doesn't do it justice.
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Is the xbox avatar coming back?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived