Super Psyched for this.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jdw1005

jdw1005
5 years ago#1
i bought the first game on XBM on a whim. I'm not a fan of racing game but because it's sega i gave it a shot. Probs one of my favourate game. So when i heard of a sequel i pre-ordered it first chance. Anyone else psyched about it.

shame no one is online right now though to play the first one
Get Sonic and Sega Racing people. It's a great game for all Sega Vets. - Nexuskeyblade add if you play

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
5 years ago#2
Eh, I am unmoved, unfortunately. I don't buy EVERYTHING with Sonic's face on it...
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.

User Info: TeaStrife

TeaStrife
5 years ago#3
I'm online and no one was playing earlier too. Usually I get a game of 6 going, makes me sad. Super keen for this game.
3DS FC: 2750 - 1563 - 9751 (Australian - "Pan")
Mario Tennis Online: (S)Daisy

User Info: gokuKOG

gokuKOG
5 years ago#4
I am not very psyched for it but I do trust SEGA because it is my favorite company since old times. I know that if a game is made by SEGA you will not be deceived and robbed of your money like other companies do nowadays.
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........

User Info: gokuKOG

gokuKOG
5 years ago#5
as for this game its a must buy for me because like TC the previous game was one of my favorites which I still play with friends locally in 4P split.
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........

User Info: TeaStrife

TeaStrife
5 years ago#6
My friends never liked Sonic & Sega All-Stars, so I hope this game wil lbring them around. I'll be so glad to play this when the online is alive, since I owned the PC version of the first game and I only got the console version 3 weeks ago.
3DS FC: 2750 - 1563 - 9751 (Australian - "Pan")
Mario Tennis Online: (S)Daisy

User Info: daizyujin

daizyujin
5 years ago#7
I am having a blast with it but I am still debating if I like this one or the original better. This one definitely has a much larger breadth of shout outs to Sega fans but the original IMHO so far had a bit better roster. I still have about half to go but the one I did find that hadn't been announced made me groan.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived